6

"What should I do to make Harry jealous .. Hmm .. I must figure something out and it must be good"  thought Demi during her math classes. She didn't pay attention to what was going during classes.  All could she think about was Harry. Her friend Ann saw that Demi was in her own world. So she asked :

-Demi. Are you okay? 

-Yes. Everything is ok.

-Really okay?

-Yeah but why are you asking?

-I don't know ... I just fell like lately you seem different and I started worrying about you ...

-Ann .. there is nothing you should worry about. Everything is okay as usual and even if I will have any problem you must know that I will tell you about it ... We are friends. - said Demi  but it wasn't the truth. She wanted to be good friends with Ann but how could she be a good friend? How could she? If almost everything she said to Ann was a lie ...  

 After  math calsses Demi and Ann went to cafateria and ate lunch there.

During lunch Ann saw that Harry was staring at Demi so she said:

-Somebody likes you ..

-What?

-Harry

-No he doesn't likes me he is my friend .. 

"He likes me? OMG! I was waiting for that!" thought Demi

-Yes he does ..

-Why do you think like that?

-Well .. all lunch he is staring at you .. He couln't get his eyes out of you ... He likes you ..

-Well ... but he is my friend

"YES YES YES ! How could I never see this? OMG I need to do something else to be sure that like likes me!" thought Demi

-You said that he likes me but what if he doesn't? Maybe I'm just another girl for him .. Like his project .. I heard rumors about him .. He is a player ..

-Well maybe you are right Demi and maybe you are not ...  But the way he looks at you make me think that he really likes you ... 

-Well I don't know ... 

Demi looked at Harry again and he was also looking at her ... she smiled to him and he smiled back ..

"Maybe he really likes me ... but I must be sure of that ... He is a good actor so I must be 100% sure"

Later that day when Demi was going home from school Ann ran after her and said:

-Dems! I have great news!

-What happend?

-Ryan is having a party! And we are invited! We must go there!

-When is that party?

-Tomorrow ..

"Great opportunity" thought Demi

-Well I don't know tomorrow I was suppose to meet with Zack.

-Come with him! Please Demi we must go there! Mark is  going and you know I like him! You will be having fun with Zack and maybe I will be having fun with Mark! Demi we must go!

-Ok. That sounds great!

"I will make Harry jealous"

Next day Demi went to that party with Zack.

She was having fun with him. 

All night Harry was watching her. He was drinking a lot.

When Zack left Demi and went somewhere Hary went to her. 

-I need to talk to you - he said - Follow me

They went to a balcony and were there alone.

-So what's up Harry? Are you enjoying this party? -asked Demi

-Why are you here with him ? 

-What? - asked suprised Demi

-Why? Tell me.

-Harry I don't know what are you talking about.

-Whay are you here with Zack ? Why are you doing this to me ?!?

"Are you jealous Harry? Hahahaha" 

-Calm down please ..

-Why?

-Harry you are drunk  and I don't wanna talk with you right now  - said Demi and she wanted to go but Harry grabbed her hand  then looked in her eyes and kissed her.

It was very long and pasionate kiss.

 They were kissing for a very long time but after few minutes Demi ran away from Harry.

She was really angry but she was also scared.

She was scared and angry because she liked that kiss.

****

What dou you think about this chapter?

Thanks for all votes and comments <3

I don't know when I will post new chapter because in january I will have a lot of exams and I must study a lot. Probably I will post new chapter in february but I will try to write something earlier.  Well I don't know when I will post it.