4

Demi was confused like really confused. 

Harry asked her out. She didn't know what to do. She didn't expect to all that happend so quickly.

She didn't know what she should do.  She was thinking about her options.

Harry was her target.

She wanted him to ask her out but he did it so quickly.

 After few hours of thinking she decided that it was to early to accept his invitation.

" I will make him fall for me. Now is to early to go on a date with him. He just wants to f*ck me.. that's all. I will make him fall for me and after that i will broke his heart just like he broke mine"

[Harry's perspective]

-So Hazza did you ask her out? - asked Marvin

-Yes I did

-And did she say yes?

-No she didn't but I know that she wants me! She is just like every girl in that school. She will be mine! I don't care about her .... i will date her like for a week or something and then I will leave her. She means nothing to me.

-Haha we will see Hazza.

-What do you mean?

-You are talking about her all the time. You asked her out  and she didn't want to go on a date with you. She don't want you. It's something what you didn't expect. It's something new and it's hilarious.

-Shut up!

-I think she is different from other girls and you know that! She is not like anybody else! After all she is first girl who dosen't want to go on a date with you! That's something new and intersting!

-No you wre wrong. She is just pretending. I'm telling you she will be mine. Soon.

 ***

Few days later Demi went to a party. Firstly she didn't want to go but then she thought that she need some time to have fun. So she went there. It was a really big party. Almost everybody from school was there. People were drunk.  She was drinking a lot and dancing. She knew that Harry was there too, she saw him a couple of times but she didn't care. She wanted to have fun. She just wanted to have one night without her revenge but she can't have that because when Harry saw her he came to talk to her.

-So Demi. Are you having fun? 

-Yes. She said a little bit drunk.

-Hmm dou you wanna maybe ...dance with me?

Wuthout thinking she said yes. After all she was drunk.

They were dancing almost whole night. People were talking about them.

They felt really comfortable with each other it was like they known each other for years. Well they did know each other but Harry didn't know that. He really liked dancing with Demi.

It was crazy night, crazy party.

 Both of them were drunk so they didn't know exactly what they were doing. 

Actually Demi was drunk. Hary drank a lot and he didn't was sober but he knew what he was doing. Well he thoungt he knew. 

Suddenly he kissed Demi.

 She kissed him back but when she realized what she was doing she stoped that kiss and said:

-Don't do this ever again! 

After that she left him and went home.

Next day at school Demi was avoiding Harry. She was very angry at herself. Last night everything went wrong. She was to drunk and that's why she let him kiss her but it was a mistake. She needed some time to think about her plan again.

Later Harry run after Demi and said:

-Demi are you angry?

-No I'm not. - she lied

-You were avoiding me whole day.

-No I wasn't.

-Good because I was scared that you were angry at me. I wanna say I'm sorry for everything what happend yesterday. I just really like you. I can't stop thinking about you. Maybe you wanna go on a date with me?

-Harry, no I can't do this. Let's  be friends ok?

-Ok. Let's be friends.

"For now" he thought

***

Boring chapter I know but I have some ideas for next chapters.