5

-Did she accept your invitation?

-No not yet.

-Hahaha .. she never will! Haha

-Shut up! She will I know that! - said Harry

- We will see Harry. We will see.

Harry wanted really badly to go out with Demi but everytime when he asked her out she said no. He didn't undrestand that. After all he was Harry Styles and every girl wanted him. This whole situation was very weird for him. He didn't know why Demi didn't want go out with him.

"I must go out with her! This whole situation is killing me! I must go out with her!"

Demi was first girl who didn't want to go out with him and he wasn't fine with that. For all of this years he got what he wanted, he got every girl he wanted and now someone like Demi Lovato showed up and she didn't want go out with him!

Month later.

Through this month Demi and Harry got closer. They weren't a couple but they started spending time together as friends. Harry liked Demi's company.

He still wanted go out on a date with her because this whole situaion was bothering him but he knew that he had to wait. He didn't had any feelings for her. It was just a matter of time when he will do everything what he wants with her and then leave her. He didn't had feelings for her. He knew that or maybe he thought so because deep down he started to like this girl but he didn't want to admit it.

There was time when Demi wanted to go out with Harry and finish her revenge but she knew that she had to wait. She started getting angry. She spent a lot time with Harry and still she didn't fetlt like she was closer to finish her revenge.

Harry didn't feel anything for her. She knew that for sure and that's why she was so angry.

One day Demi realized that she had to something to make Harry jealous. 

She needed to know if he had any feelings for her.

She decided that she will find a boyfriend. Someone handsome. She wanted to know if Harry will be okay with that.

So Demi went to a disco and looked for the most handsome guy there. When she find him she started flirting with him.

They spent togheter all night. they were kissing and having fun.

Few days later she had a boyfriend - Zack. He was very handsome. Demi liked him but she kne what she had to do and that he was her boyfriend just to find out what Harry feels.

 So when Harry again asked her out she of coure said no but this time she said why.

-Harry I can't go out with you.

-Why not Demi? Can we at least just try?

-No we can't.

-Why?

-Because I have a boyfriend.

Harry was shocked. He didn't know what to say. Everything went wrong. Really wrong.

"She has a boyfriend! What the fuck! She can't has a boyfriend! No way!" He thought.

This whole boyfriend situation ruined everything for him.

Demi was really angry.

"Fuck! I said that I have a boyfriend and he didn't give a fuck about it! I don't know what should I do to make Harry jealous! I so tired of this shit!"

She spent whole night thinking about this situration, trying to figure out what to do.

And then she knew what exactly she should do.

"Zack and Harry are going to meet. I will make Harry jealous!"

Week later Demi was on dinner with Zack and suddenly she saw Harry with some girl in the same restaurant.

"Oh Harry is here. That's great really great!"

Harry was watching her.

She started kissing Zack. She was smiling a lot and laughing. She had great time with Zack and she was happy. She was even more happy because she knew that Harry was watching her.

Demi was pretending like she didn't saw harry but then she decided that she sould go to him.

-Hi harry - she said

-Hi Demi.

-I want you to meet someone.

-Ok

-Harry this is my boyfriend Zack.

Hi Zack nice to meet you.

"I hate you" Harry thought.

-Nice to meet you too.

-So what are you doing here?- asked Harry.

-Ah we just came here for dinner.. maybe you wanna join us? - asked Zack

Firstly Demi was really angry at Zack because he invited Harry but then she realized that it was perfect opportunity for her.

-Yes come sit with us - she said

-Well ok - Harry and his girl agreed.

They all sat together.

Whole night Demi was acting like she was madly in love with Zack.

Harry can't watch  this. He was angry seeing him with Demi.

-How long do you know each other ? -asked Harry

-Well not long but when I saw him I already knew that he is guy for me - asid Demi with a smile

-Great - Harry smiled too but he wanted to scream he was so angry because of that.

*****

What do you think about this chapter?

I don't know when I will post new one.