Chapter 34

So you haven't waited THAT long, but just a little bit so I hope you are proud of me!! ☺

I am glad to say that this one is longer than usual!! I hope it is not a problem!! Also, I have come to the conclusion that my new book WILL be called Invisible. It WILL be a fan-fiction but I am not sure what boy it will be about!! The main GIRL characters name WILL be Sage.

*the reason a capitalized 'will' is because they cannot be changed because that is my final decision*

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ IT!!!!

It will be up in about......ummmm not sure so just keep reading the author's notes!! I know author notes aren't that exciting but once I let you know when I post it then you can stop 😉

Enjoy!!!!

Harry's POV

"Mr. Styles, Mr. Horan, you have 10 minutes" The main head quarter guy let us know.

"We are NOT leaving this room until Harry talks to me!! and also, just call me Niall!!" He yelled.

"Niall, we cant stay in here forever!" I said because I was planning on not talking him until then.

"Oh, yes we can!!"

"No we can't, there is no food in here and you would go crazy!!"

"Yeah, so if you want to keep both of your arms, I would talk to me soon."

"Not gonna happen!"

He sighed and laid back down.

"Are you guys ready?" the guy asked.

"Yes!"

"Nope!"

Me and Niall said at the exact same time.

".....Oooookay?" The guy replied.

"Niall!! We have to perform!"

"Not until we get the important stuff over with!!"

"Singing is important!!"

"Not as important as a friendship that I don't want to loose." He said sincerely. I sighed. He is right. I should just let him talk. I don't want to loose this friendship either but he really hurt me.

"Fine, Niall. You have-"

"Five minutes!!" The guy yelled.

"Well there is your answer." I replied.

"Okay...... so, I know your really like Emily and--let me talk." He said when I tried to talk. "Anyway, I know you like her and I am REALY sorry that I asked her out, but who can blame me? I mean you obviously see what I see in her. I decided to post-pone our date until I get my friendship back and have it as strong as it was a couple hours ago! You know how stubborn I am so you can't change my mind. Now, you do not have to accept my apology but I just want to give it: I am so so very sorry, Harry. I know I hurt you and I don't want to do it again."

He breathed and so did I. I realized that I didn't take a second of breathe the whole time he was talking and I don't thing he did either.

"Okay and thanks for post-poning your date but you really don't have to."

"But I want to!! It isn't fair to you!"

I sighed.

"BOYS!!! Lets go! NOW!" Liam yelled through the door. Niall and I both quickly stood up. We knew how Liam is when he was mad. You don't think I big puppy like him could get so mad, but he can!!

"Coming!!" Niall and I said at the same time. Before I could open the door, Niall spoke.

"Are we cool for now? I know your still mad but will you fight with me to gain your trust back?"

"Of course, mate!......Course." I lightly chuckled and swung the door open.

We went to sing in front of Simon with a smile on our faces.

We were going to try! That is all that mattered!!

Now time to win this thing!!

Emily's POV

I rode my bike from my house to Simons.

It took almost 2 hours but I finally got there. Of course, there was a security guard out front his door.

"Who are you?" the big man asked.

"Emily Volenstine." I held my head high.

"Never heard of it!"

"My friends are the 5 boys known as One Direction. They are part of Simons groups and I REALLY need to talk to one of the boys!!"

"I'm sorry but I can't let you through with out Mr. Cowells permission." He stood firm.

"PLEASE!!! I need to get in there!"

"I'm sorry young lady but I can't!"

I sighed.

I walked out the gate and went to grab my bike when I saw another gate through the side of the house.

I smiled a little and walked over to it.

I shook the gate.

Locked.

Well, then, I will just climb over it.

I stuck my foot in the gate and started to climb. I got to the top and swung my other leg over the gate. I jumped down and landed on my hand and knees. Like I use to when Harry and I pretended to be dogs when we were little.

I got up and clapped my hands together to get the dirt off. I looked up and the same security guard was standing above me with a 'really?' look.

"Shit!" I muttered.

Kindly, he helped me up.

"Come with me." He said while leading me into the house.

Well this is going to be good.....

{Is it too long? or just long enough? Let me know!! I hoped you like!!! What do you think will happen to Emily?

I know I haven't asked this before but Hemily or Nemily??

Let me know!!

Vote and Comment my lovelies!!!}