Chapter 29

I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A WHILE BUT GIVE ME A BREAK!! I have a life! Woah! Shocker!!

Harry's POV

*2 days later*

Emily was safely out of the hospital. After I stormed out I realized that I was being a Drama Queen. Something worse could have happened! So I went back and apologized. Luckily, she accepted.

Anyway, we are waiting for the next round of X-Factor.

"You alright?" Emily's words intruded my thoughts.

'Wha-um yeah." I replied.

She didn't say anything. She just sat there and said nothing. She probably didn't know what to say. I didn't either. We sat there for a while longer in silence until my group was called.

"All boys, please, make your way to the stage. All boys." The women over the intercom said.

"That's me!" I stated. I got up and started to make my way to the stage until I felt a warm hand on my wrist. I turned around to be looking face-to-face with Emily.

"Good luck!" She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. She blushed and smiled while I mirrored her.

"Thanks!"

"Last call for boys! Last call!"

"Well, I better go!" She let go of my wrist and I walked out on stage.

***I know this isn't how it goes but my story so deal with it***

Once all the boys were on the stage, Simon started.

"Okay boys, the ten that we call are going to the next round. Good luck."

My heart was beating a million miles per hour.

"Jason Dealon" A boy with red, shaggy hair stepped down with a huge grin i his face.

9 more

"John Carter"

"Billy Weston"

"Michael Johnson"

"Jimmy Gandid"

"Devin McDonald"

"Kevin Sween"

"Jacob Wienner"

"Jack Minner"

Oh god ONE more just ONE.

"The last one is......."

Just say it already!!

"Kevin Heart"

My heart dropped to my stomach.

"The rest of you, I am sorry you didn't make it."

I could feel tears forming in my eyes. The rest of us boys walked off the stage. I went straight to Emily. I wrapped my arms around her and started to bawl. My dreams were crushed. Emily gently stroked my back.

"Shhhh, Harry. It's okay." She tried to comfort me but it wasn't working that well.

*30 minutes later*

We were told to pack up but wait for further notice. So that's what we did.

I still wouldn't talk. I was so depressed. My dream was to sing. Yeah, I could always come back next year but it wouldn't be the same.

"Can we please have Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, and Zayn Malik back on the stage."

"OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD HARRY THEY SAID YOUR NAME!! GO GO GO!" My Mum pushed me towards the stage.

Little did I know that that sentence would change my life forever.

{I know that that last sentence was kind of clićhe but it's the best I could do! Haha! Anyway, this book is FAR from over! Still have lots planned!!

Over 500 reads!! Thank you guys!!!

Vote and Comment what you think!!}