Chapter 19

Ummmmm I have nothing to say so ENJOY!!

Gemma's POV

We finally got the the hotel. I was worried about Harry AND Emily. Harry wouldn't answer his phone or anything. Then, there was Emily who was all jumpy and acting wierd.

I laid down on my bed. I was so tired and it was only 6!

"Hey...ummmm.guys?"

"Yeeessss?" My mum and I both said.

"I am going to go get some groceries! I will be back soon."

"Here! I will come with!" I needed to get out of the hotel.

"NO!" She said too quickly. "uh....I mean I-I just need some time alone..."

She was being suspicious but I decided to ignore it.

"Alrighy! See you in a bit!" She grabbed the keys and walked out the door.

"Was it just me or is she being wierd..??" My mum said.

"It's not just you. I agree but she is probably just worried about Harry and went to look for him again alone."

"Okay....whatever you say....!" She said, not convinced.

Whatever Emily was up to, she better not get in trouble.

Harry's POV

I threw some money on the table and stood up. I made sure I had my phone and wallet then walked out of the café.

It was almost 6:30 and by the time I got to the Hollywood sign it would be dark and it would be the perfect sight.

I crossed the street and the Hollywood sign was only 200 yards away.

EEmily's POV

I pulled up to the Hollywood sign tour center. I went up the the booth, paid for the self tour, and went to search for Harry.

He always said that he wanted to go to the 'H' for Harry. Thats where I would look first.

{I know this is kind of short but I wanted to update! The next will probably be up next week sometime? Sorry guys I am really busy! And I want to make the next one longer!!

I just wanted to say that this book is not even close to being over! Still have A LOT planned!! If I have to I will cut it into two books!

Comment and vote!!}