Chapter 36

*3 days later*

Emily's POV

So I was going on my first date with Niall. Harry and Niall made up so I was on a good mood.

Niall wouldn't tell me where we were going so I decided to dress casual.

I put on my best pair of skinny jeans and a purple shirt that had an owl on it. It showed just a little bit of my stomach. I put on some grey converse.

I put my hair up in a pony and curled the tips. I put on some mascara and lip gloss. I grabbed the little black purse that I had and threw in my phone, wallet, lip gloss, and mascara.

I went downstairs and waited until Niall came.

As promised, Niall knocked on the door right at 6.

"Hey!" I said grabbing the keys off the counter by the door. "Bye Mom!" I said before closing the door and sliding the keys into my purse.

"Niall?....NIALL!!!!" I shouted and waved my hand in front of his face.

"What?"

"What was that for?" I questioned.

"What?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Why were you starring at me!"

"Ohhhh because I was shocked by your beauty!" I rolled my eyes again. "Too clićhe?"

I giggled and nodded.

"You look really nice though." I blushed.

"Thanks! Uhhh so you ready?" I asked suddenly nervous.

"Yeah!"

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Not telling!"

I groaned.

"Hey! No attitude, Missy!"

I bent over in laughter.

"Missy?"

"Just get in the car!" He commanded.

I did as I was told and Niall drove us to our mystery date.

"......Nando's?"

"Don't question me! It is the best place in the WORLD!"

"Yeah yeah okay!"

"Wait! So you have never been here?"

"No. I haven't even heard of it!"

"Oh my god! You have not lived until you have tried there food!!!" He exclaimed and dragged me into the restraunt.

What is wrong with this boy?

More importantly....

....What did I get myself into?

I giggled at my thoughts.

{so I know this is kind of short but with writing 2 books and how busy my life is already is kinda hard! So I am thinking that I will probably update each book close to eah other. I will probably write both chapters, then post them both with in a day of each other. (I am going to try my best at least!)

Please don't get angry if I don't update every week. Please be patient and just know that I am trying my best and only human!!

On a good not, Thank You soooo much for reading this book! I am having so much fun writing it!!!

Shout out to @payne_inthesass for sticking with me since my very first book and always getting so excited when I update😋

Over 600 reads!!

Vote and Comment!!!}