Chapter 1

Daisy

I was finishing up my days stock taking when a knock came at the café door. I looked up to see the guy that came in that morning. He was standing there pointing to the lock on the door. Against my best judgement which isn't that great to begin with I got up and opened the door.
"When I said come back I meant when I was open"
"I couldn't wait to see you again" he said in his deep voice that seemed a bit hoarse.
"Come in I guess. I'm doing stock taking now"
"Okay. So you own this place?" He asked closing the door.
"Yes. I bought it four years ago from Mr Powell" I said going around the counter. I already sat down when I realized he was right behind me. I gave a little squeak and almost fell over but he caught me.
"What...what are you doing?"
"I don't know" he said dipping to nuzzle my neck. Which sent a shiver down my spine and between my legs.
"I have to finish this...this" I failed to remember what I was going to say. He started kissing my neck and he pulled me back so I felt his very erect cock at my lower back. A car alarm went off down the street and it pulled me out of my dazed state. I stood and separated myself from this guy who is hands down the sexiest man I have ever met. Which can be quite catastrophic for me. Since the last time I met someone who is only half as sexy as him, I found myself 16 and pregnant and alone.
"I don't even know your name" I said clearing my throat.
"You're right. My name is Mark Austin, it is a pleasure to meet you"
He said with a slight bow which made me giggle.
"Daisy Faust. Pleasure to meet you too" he smiled at my response.
"Daisy. It fits you"
"Thanks" we were silent for a while.
"I have work to finish" I said.
"Of course" he said with a smile.
"I'll come by tomorrow" I was about to respond when he held up his hands palms out.
"I'll come when you're open. For now" he went to the door and I followed him. He waited until I'd closed the door and was back behind the counter before he left.