Fight

In my suitcase I put 14 days worth of stuff that I would need until we get all the boxes.

I put my phone down and went downstairs. I grabbed popcorn, ice-cream, and an apple. I grabbed my remote and jumped on my bed. I went on Netflix and started watching The Office, sweat to God that's the best show ever. I watched about three episodes and fell asleep on the fourth one.

I woke up and ran downstairs to see that all of my family weren't home I knew because 3 pairs of shoes were gone from our shoe mat. I grabbed my dad's keys from the key bowl and got in his car. I drove to Target to get a portable charger.

When I pulled back up to my house I saw my dad standing on the porch, pissed.

"Miah Lee Anderson, you took my car!"

"No, I borrowed your car, and I brought it back." I sassed him.

"You're grounded, give me all your electronics!" He yelled.

"No." I said, I started waking to Kylie's house.

"Don't you dare walk away from me when I'm talking to you!"

"I'm afraid I already dared." I heard my dad sigh meaning he gave up. I went on Twitter and posted a picture of me that I edited. I had a tattoo, nose ring, lip ring, eyebrow piercing, cartilage piercing, black hair, my eyes were blood shot and I was smoking a blunt. I put the caption as,

'You did this to me.'

(Grayson's pov)

I got a notification from Twitter. It said @Miah__   has tweeted. Ugh, I forgot to  turn notifications off of when she tweets. I unlocked my phone and saw a picture of her. What the hell? I looked at the caption. I couldn't believe what it said. I couldn't of been the reason of this. I went on my random account, it's for  when I want to say something to a fan and don't want them to know it's me. I commented 'what's wrong?' She immediately replied saying; 'everything.'

(miah's pov)

I knocked on Kylie's window 3 times, opened it, and crawled in.

"Hey Ky." I said, closing her bedroom window.

"Yeah, just let yourself in, it's all good!" Kylie said, rolling over and smirking at me.

"Hey, you're the one who leaves the window unlocked."

"You right." She said nodding, I sighed. "Hey, what's the matter?" Ky questioned.

"Nothing." I said rolling my eyes.

"Come sit and let off steam." Kylie said patting the spot next to her. I walked over to her and sat down and lied my head on her shoulder and she lied her head on my head.

"Well......

——

"I'm sorry." Is all Kylie said.

"It's fine, but the real reason I came here is to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Well I...." I stopped talking and started playing with my hands and staring at the floor.

"Spit it out."

"I'm moving to Montreal."

_____
updated.