Warning: Not a poem

Yes, I know. You liked him. You literally fell from your bed when you received that reply you've been waiting for. Even if it's just a simple answer from your simple question that you formulated for almost an hour, you felt those butterflies on your stomach. You unconsciously smile every time you see things that reminds you of him. You liked him. I mean, you like him. Cause even now, you still like him. And you fell in love with him even more than ever when you started to know the different sides of him. I know it's hard to contemplate with your feelings. I know you know in yourself that you really fell in love with him, very hard that you almost hit the ground thinking about him. But please don't hurt yourself. You know that he has someone else. Someone who makes him smile the way he makes you smile. Someone he treats special. Someone who's capable of having him. Someone important to him that he'll stay late at night for. Someone he really trusts, more than you. Someone he cares the most. Someone he'll die for. Someone he's deeply in love with. Yes, it hurts. But please let go. You'll only hurt yourself if you hold on. You will just prolong those times in the night where you'll cry your heart out. Your agony will increase cause you know that he'll never see you like you see him. He'll never notice your efforts and he'll never love you the way he love her. Just accept the fact that he's gone. You must move on. If he's your moon that gives light to your life in your darkest days, then think of a black hole that has appeared to swallow it. Find another ray of life. If you think that it's the end if the moon is gone, then you're wrong. There is another light. A light that gives tons of ray of it in the morning. The sun who is always there. The sun that you never see in your darkest hours but is the reason why you have light during those times, because he provides the light through the moon. I know you'll find someone. Someone who will think of you as the only missing piece of their life. Someone whom he thinks of you as his princess. Someone who will love you much more the way you loved him. Someone who will never ever waste your efforts and someone who will love you more than anyone else in this world. It hurts at first but try to do it. Move on, because he doesn't like you.