Thirteen

Ellie's POV
My night with Tristan was fantastic. I can't wait to do that again and he really loved that night.

We've been back in Toronto a couple of weeks now and Mom apologised for the way she was acting and Dad is out of his coma and back at home.

They've accepted Tristan into the family so whenever his parents go on business trips, he stays with us which I'm over the moon about.

"Mom, when are we going to see Bryles?" I ask.

"Four." She shouts back.

Yep, Briar and Myles are back together and all is good in the world. I wouldn't manage the world without Bryles.

I head upstairs and just sit on my bed. We don't leave for another hour because it takes an hour to get to Bryles' apartment and it's currently 2:45pm.

"Dad, can we go to set." I shout.

"Yeah, can do sweetie." He shouts back.

I change into some dance clothes and run downstairs and grab my dance bag. My Mom and Dad started getting all the different cast members to teach me different things and I've been learning so much.

We arrive at set and all the lights are off. I'm super confused. The lights are off and no one is there.

"Surprise!!" Everyone shouts, turning the lights on.

"Hey guys!" I say, running round, hugging everyone in turn.

Every single TNS cast member is here. Past, present.

"Ellie, we're so sorry about everything we did." Mom says, hugging me.

"Awe, it's okay Mom, I still love you." I smile.

I run over to where Brennan is and he picks me up and chucks me over his shoulder.
"Brennan! Put me down!!" I scream, kicking my legs about.

After about five minutes of me screaming, Brennan puts me down and gives me a hug.

"I've not seen you in ages." He says.

"I know,  I think it was when Alex and Zac had that party." I say.

"I know, that was a couple of months ago, I've missed you Ellie." He says.

"Yeah, I've missed all of you guys." I say.

He leaves me be and I walk over to where I see Jordan and Alexandra (Chaves) talking.

I make eye contact with Alex without Jordan seeing and she walks over to me. I pull her out the back and into the behind the scenes.

"What's up?" She asks.

"You had much luck yet?" I ask.

She grins and I know exactly what's happened. She grins and me before speaking.
"Yep, he asked me yesterday." She smirks.

"Lucky girl." I say before she goes back to Jordan.

I walk back into the room when my Dad walks up to me. He looks quite angry and annoyed and it makes me scared.

"Ellie," He starts, "I'm sorry for everything I did to break you and Noah up."

I did not see that coming.
"Dad, I'm over him, I'm seeing someone else now so it doesn't matter." I say, smiling at the thought of Tristan.

"I'm also sorry that your Mom got mad at you and didn't go to the competition in Texas." He apologises.

"Dad, it's in the past now, we can forget about it." I smile, hugging him tightly.