Chapter 9 family pictures

Niall POV
Soo the boys and I have decided to take the girls to get family pictures done today, yes all five of us boys and then our little girls Isabella and Madison. Yeah we don't have any real family pictures so we decide let's get some done. Me, the girls and boys are all excited. Since I am already dressed in a light blue polo and black slacks I go to help the girls. I get Madison a light pink dress and white flats. And I help Isabella In a light purple dress and black flats. I them curl the girls hair and put them into have pony tails with hair bows. I take them downstairs and we am scooby do until the others are done.

" Liam!!!!! Where is my brown shirt that goes to this brown jacket!!!" Harry said shoving the jacket into,his face. Liam throws the shirt to him. All the boys come down moments later.

" come on let's go!!!" Zayn said as Niall gets up with the girls. Niall puts the girls In the car and louis drives. They go to the best photo shooting place in town which is. Lot of money but they dint care. About 20 minutes later they all walk In and wait for their turn to get a ton of family picture.

" Louis Tomlinson and his people!" The photographer called. They all follow him and do what he says. They have Harry, Louis, and Zayn In the back, Niall and Liam in between them with Isabella in Niall arms and Madison in between them. They stand like that.

" smile" he says nicely and they all smile and he takes a bunch of pictures. He then has them do a ton more poses and picture all different, so they have tons of different picture. They got some with each boy will one of the girls and then both the girls. They got some of just the girls as well. They what 10 minutes and then got their pictures. They take them and get in the car. They get some ice cream because the girls did soo good and they wanted to rewarded the,. They then go home and look at the beautiful pictures of their family of seven.

" wow aren't these just lovely pictures" Liam said.

" we sure do have one heck of a beautiful and wonderful family!" Louis said. Everyone nods in agreement. They put some of the pictures in frames and just put them everywhere. After that they change into some more casual play clothes. They run outside and just have a good time playing outside.

Hey I am very sorry that I haven't updated in months but I really didn't have any ideas for the story, but this popped into my head, so here it is. I am soo sorry yet is short but I still hope ukulele guys like the chapter. What do you think? Do you like it? Was it good? Have any ideas? Please tell me if you do or if you want to see anything happen in the story. Thank you soo much!!! :)