Chapter 8 Girls Fighting

It's has been 1 week since they adopted Madison. Everyone loves her. Madison and Isabella get along very well and Madison is like a big sister to Isabella. Niall, Liam, Harry, and Louis were all kit and left Zayn to care for the girls. Everything was going good. But then Zayn hear something. He walks into the living to see.

Bella dont bite me! Screamed Madison

Shhhh meanie a goooooo. Said Isabella. They keep going and Isabella bites Madison and Madison hits her so Isabella hit Madison and Madison hits back.

Girls that is enough . Yelled Zayn. The girls didnt stop. So Zayn goes and picks them up. Not knowing what to do. He smacks eAch girls bottom hard three times. They start crying and he cuddles them and sticks Madison and Isabella in a playpen for timeout for 5 minutes. He then got them out and cuddle them more. They all layed down on the couch and watched Barbie and the mermaid tale. Just An hour later the boys come in.

Hey how we're the girls. Asked Louis

Oh they were okay but had a huge fight. Zayn said

What a fight wow!! What did you do. Asked Louis

I have them each three smacks to their bottoms and made them sit in timeout but we had lots of cuddles and watched a movie.said Zayn

Awww how cute they are and oh okay good. Louis said

Then they all go me sit on the couch and watch the rest of the movie the girls picked.

Sorry I haven't undated this story in forever. Just kind of didnt know what to put or do next. But sorry it is short but I got a small chapter of it for you guys. I hope you like it!! :)