Chapter 10 sick

Zayn pov
I go into nialls room to get Isabella up, and I get her up and she just cries and I feel her head and she feels she really, she must be sick, and with all the crying Niall wakes up too, not looking to well!

" what the heck? Ugh.... I don't feel so good......." he said and stopped as he runs to the bathroom and throws up, I gently bounce Bella in my arms as I go to Niall.

" we'll looks like you and Bella are sick!" Zayn said sadly as Harry walks in carrying Maddie and she doesn't look too good.

" guys Maddie is sick! And I think Louis is too, I heard him throwing up, but I had to help Maddie she throw up on her floor" Harry said sadly and as if on Que. Bells throws up and it barely misses Niall and zayns shoes.

" oh my god, Bella and Niall are sick too! This is just great, four people are sick! Oh please don't let Liam be sick too!" Zayn said very sadly

" oh great!" Harry said as Liam walks in.

" what's with all the noise? I was sleeping!" Liam said tiredly

" Bella, Maddie, Niall, and Louis are sick, throwing up, and feverish!" Harry said

" oh my gosh ness that is freaking great!" Liam said as he goes and gently takes Maddie from Harry and rubs her back.

" we'll lets get some temputures check shall we?" Harry suggest.

" yeah, I will take Niall and Bella! Hows about you get Louis and Liam gets Maddie okay?" Zayn suggest

" okay " Liam and Harry say as they leave the room. Zayn gets a tempometer and checks Bella first who's is at 102. 3. Then once Niall stopped throwing up, he checks nialls which is at 100.7. He gets nialls out of his throw up shirt and replaces it with another shirt, and he takes off Bella clothes and changes her diaper and puts her in a onesie. Then he carries Bella down the stairs with Niall following and is meet by all the others.

" so fever or no for them?" asked Harry as he gets out some medicine for all of them.

" yeah for both, Bella's is 102.3 and nialls is 100.7. Hows about theirs?" Zayn asked

" Maddie is 101.9!" Liam said

" Louis is 100.5!" Harry said getting each of them a medicine to take.

" my oh my, they all are above 100! I hope we can get them down!" Zayn said as he gets Bella to take her medicine. Liam gives Bella hers. Louis and Niall take theirs. They all eat a little toast for breakfast. Then they take their sick kids and people into
The living for cuddles and movie time hoping they start to feeling a little better. And that's what they did most of the day was watch movies.