Chapter One Who Baby Is It

Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Harry all went to go get some food. Liam stayed at their Flat because he didnt want to go,So he Was eating his favorite candy Chocolate and watching one of his favorite movies, Toy Story 3.

Liam Pov

Oh My God, They been gone forever. I should have gone with them, it been so boring with out my lads here with me. Well i have to remember to go with them next time, instead of being bored out my mind here. Oh I heard the doorbell.

The Doorbell rings and Liam answers it. He looks around and see no one there. All he sees is a little baby girl with bright blue eyes and blonde hair. She was in a car seat with a baby bag next to her. He brings the baby inside.

Liam- ( Thinking Outloud) Who would live a baby at our door. I hope they come home soon i dont know what to do with the baby. But who leaves a little baby on our doorstep anyways.

Isabella starts to cry. Liam pickes her up.

Liam- shhh little baby dont cry. He rocking her.

Isabella- Aww goo Gaaaga

Liam- aww how cute

He sits on the Sofa and rockes the baby girl and watches Toy Story 3 and Isabella really likes the movie. She starts to cry again and he sees a already made bottle in her bag. He takes it out and gives it to her. She was very happy with Liam holding her and drinking her bottle. Then Liam sees a note in the Baby's carseat, He pickes the note up and reads it aloud.

The notes said---

Dear Niall Horan,

Well Niall, this is your 8 month old baby girl Isabella Nicole. She is your daughter, I am unable to take care of her anymore, so i gave her to her Daddy to take care of her. She is your daughter now. I gave you some diapers, fomula, clothes, a couple toys, a bottle, wipes, a couple Binkies, and her car seat to get you started. Good Luck with her. She is a very happy baby though. Her birthday is March 14.

Sincerlly,

Your ex girlfriend Amber.

Liam- oh my gosh Niall has a baby, I am an uncle i guess. How cool.

Liam was a bit shocked about what he just read. So he held little Isabella and watched the movie until the guys come back.

Liam- Isabella Nicole What a beautiful name

Isabella- a doogaaa gooogaaaaa

Liam- aww how cute

He waits. Then they walk in minutes later. They walk in with wondering faces.

Louis- we leave for like an hour or so and you steal a baby or found a baby how

Zayn- but look how cute she is

Liam- wait a minute just read the letter.

All- fine

They all read the letter, and then stand their with shocked faces.

Niall- i cant belive i am a daddy. He is crying happy tears.

Harry- i am an uncle

Zayn- well all are

Louis- one thing how are we suppose to take care of an 8 month old baby girl

Liam- not sure but i been with her for like 30 minutes and it has been so hard, she is happy with being held, drinking her bottle and watching Toy Story 3 with me.

Niall- not sure, but we can do this together and Isabella Nicole what a beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl.

Harry- Liam she looks like you

Niall- thanks. Liam can i hold her.

Liam- sure

Liam gives Niall Isabella. Isabella drops her bottle.

Isabella- Dada

Niall- aww she just said Dada

Liam- isnt she just so cute

Harry- she is

They go and eat dinner. Then Niall fixes Isabella another bottle. She claps her hands for her bottle.

Louis- so hows about tomorrow we go and get some baby things since it is getting late

Harry- sounds good.

Liam- well Lads i better be getting off to bed, Night

Niall- ya me and Isabella should be getting to bed too, Night.

Niall grabs Isabella from LIam.

Harry- night

Louis/Zayn- night

Liam went to his bed. Then Niall made a little pillow thing around Isabella on his bed, so Isabella wont fall offf. He gave Isabella her bottle, She was startiing to fall asleep and Niall fell asleep too.