Chapter Eleven Isabella and Madison Birthday Party

It's been about three months, about two weeks ago is was Isabella first birthday, and they adopted Madison three months ago. So today they are celebrating it.

They are having a party for her, and it's at Chuckie E Cheese. The party is actually for Madison and Isabella, as she had just turned nine right before she was adopted.

It's one o'clock, and they just got to Chuckie E Cheese. Niall walks in Madison and Isabella.

The workers give both Isabella and Madison birthday crowns, fifty tokens, and 500 tickets each. They also get a special T-Shirt that says Birthday girl and a cup.

" dada lookie!" Isabella says pointing at all of the lights.

" it's pretty huh love?" Niall says and bounces her on his hip and holds Madison hand.

" I've never been here before! It looks so fun daddy Ni!" Madison says surprised and excited. She has decided that she is calling Niall, daddy Ni. Liam is dad, Louis is daddy Lou, Zayn is Papa Z, and Harry is papa.

" it's a lot of fun Maddy, you'll love it so much" Niall says and smiles at his eldest daughter.

" I know I will daddy Ni!" Madison says

Niall takes the girls to their table that says Isabella and Madison birthday.

Around 1:30, is when the guest start coming. The boys families, were are all able to fly in and make it, and they invited their neighbor who has two daughters and a son, and invited two more of Madison friends.

" where are my beautiful granddaughters?" Asked Louis mom.

" right here nana!" Madison says and rushes over to her grandma.

" me me!" Isabella says holding up her arms

Louis mum picks up Isabella and Madison and hugs them both, she's loved both the girls, even if they weren't actually Louis daughters.

" nana I wanted to see you for so many days!" Madison said smiling

" I've been waiting to see you two as well. I love you both so much" Louis mum says and hugs the girls, she hasn't seen them in more than a month.

" I love you too nana" Madison says and then runs over to hug Niall mum, who she calls Grandma.

" how are things going boys? With you and the girls?" Asked louis mom to Louis and Liam who are by her.

" it's going good, the girls really like each other. Maddy calls us all dad, and Bella says dada to Niall, sometimes myself, and she says a few other things. We go on tour in a week, so that will be interesting with the girls." Louis says to his mum " how's my sisters? How are you and dad?" He asked

" your sisters are doing great. Lottie got accepted into the AP program for next year. Fizzy is doing well in school and futbol. Daisy is excelling at math and reading. Phoebe is doing well in school and is kicking softball butt. Me and your father are well, everything been going good" louis mum explains to him.

" that's amazing to hear, I'm so glad that the girls are doing good in school and sports. I love them so much. Where are Lottie, fizzy, and dad?" Asked louis as he only sees mum, and the twins phoebe and daisy.

" they went to go and get the girls presents from us, from the toy store, we special ordered some things to be picked up." Louis mum says with a chuckle

" alright mum, thank you, I'm sure the girls will love it" louis says with a soft smile

Meanwhile with Madison, Niall, Isabella and Niall mum ( only his mum came, brother and dad couldn't make it).