3 ~ Angel

Jacob
(comment an emoji that describes him so i can put it next to his name)

The next day i couldn't wait to see my princess again. I mean, he's not 'mine' but i just felt very good around him. I won't lie, i like that boy a lot, already.

After last night i couldn't stop thinking about him. I don't think a lot of people know how his real hair looks like but i'm glad he showed it to me. He was beautiful with, or without his wig. He was basically perfect.

So when the class started i waited for Troye to come in. I waited and waited, but then the class started. Was he late? Wasn't he coming? Why was it bothering me so much anyways?

I didn't even have his number to text him.

So the whole day was an hell, basically. I kinda missed him having around me, i missed giving him compliments and making him blush.

It all seemed so cheesy what i said but it was true. I really did miss him.

When school finally ended i decided to drive to troye's house. Luckily he told me that he lived next to a park behind the school so after some looking i found it.

'The mellet's' was writing on the door, so I immediately knew i found it. After ringing the bell i waited a couple seconds before it opened, by his mom, i think.

'Hi! I'm Jacob, troye's friend. I was just wondering if he was okay.'

'Oh hi darling, i didn't know troye already made a pretty friend like you. He's sick but you can see him if you want.' She smiled at me. Her bright teeth and her big eyes made me feel comfortable. Troye really looked like her.

'Yeah, i would like that.' I said, giving a smile back. After she told me where his room was i got upstairs and knocked on the door.

'Mooom i said i didn't want to take medicine!'

His voice sounded horrible, yet beautiful. He sounded tired, but what he said made me chuckle. I slowly opened the door, seeing the beautiful boy laying under the sheets while hugging his pillow to his chest. His curls were resting on another pillow as his tired eyes looked in mine.

'Hey princess.'

'Jacob! What are you doing here oh my god i look so horrible i-i'm sorry.' He sounded surprised seeing me.

I walked up to his bed and sat down next to him. 'You look beautiful troye. What happened to you?'

He smiled weakly at me. 'I don't know.. I had some headaches and stomach pain here and there but today everything kinda just got worse. I can't stop throwing up.'

'Well i'm here to take care of you now.' I said while playing with one of his curls. He blushed and let out a giggle. I tried to make him eat something. He finally ate a soup his mother made him. After that he immediately threw up again. It was sad seeing him like that, he couldn't even eat something properly. But'm glad that i was here to be there for him.

He finally took medicine, even though he hated it a lot.

When i tried to make him not think about his headache and just watch a movie, he couldn't focus on it. It was cute seeing him frustrated, but it was also something he didn't deserve.