4 ~ I'm worth it

Troye 🎀

After two days of being taken care by Jacob i actually felt good again. He made me forget about how sick i was. I still had a little stomach pain but i was ready to go to school again. I had putten on my favourite fluffy pink skirt along with a white t shirt. There was a rainbow on it, and that made me happy.

I was pretty early in school, i was just excited to see Jacob again. As i walked through the hallways i noticed a couple guys staring at me. And not in a good way. I just ignored it, since it happens all the time.

But right as i was about to walk pass them, one of their hands grabbed my arm. I immediately panicked. 'Don't touch me!'

'Who the fuck do you think you are? Are you a boy or a girl?' One of the boys sissed at me. I didn't understand what i did wrong. Why was he getting so angry about it. Why couldn't people just accept it..

'L-let me go!' I wanted to show them i was strong enough to talk back and tell them to stop, but i still seemed to stutter a bit. I tried not to panic too much. I didn't want to show them i was scared. I did that a lot in my old school, and that's why i got bullied so much.

'Answer the question, fag.' The other boy said. They all got closer to me, making me scared as hell. I wanted to cry my eyes out. I was about to pass out.

'I'm a boy! Leave me alone.' I said, realizing that my eyes got teared up a bit. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Fuck, don't cry!

A teacher walked pass us, making them stop what they were doing. I took my chance to walk away quickly. I slowly began to ran and ran, being scared as hell. I grabbed my phone and texted Jacob, since i had gotten his number last night.

-jacob where are you!! please come to school please-

-i'm inside. what's wrong princess?-

-please come to my locker-

he said nothing back, knowing he was already on his way. After a minute i saw him walking towards me. I sniffed and jumped in his arms.

'Wow, angel what's wrong? Are you crying?'

I said nothing and just holded him. He caressed my back, trying to calm me. After a while i decided to tell him what happened. 'A-a couple guys.. s-started bullying me. O-one of them wouldn't let g-go of me..'

'Babydoll, you're safe now okay? Tell me when you see them and i'll warn them to never bother you again.'

I nodded and let go of him. He wiped away my tears with his thumbs. 'Are you okay?'

'Y-yeah..'

He stroke my cheek softly. 'I'll protect you. No one is gonna hurt you.' He whispered, lowering his head to my level. I looked into his hazel, darkgreen eyes. They made me feel calmer somehow. I nodded.

'I-i just want to get away from here..'

'Then let's do that, princess.' He said, continuing with stroking my cheek.

'W-what if we get in trouble.' I sniffed.

'We won't. Trust me, okay?'

I nodded. He gave me a smile. 'Please smile for me.'

'Why.' I giggled through my tears, realizing he already made me smile.

'Cause it makes you more beautiful.'

I giggled again. 'Let's get out of here.'

💖

After a while we were in my room, laying on my bed. My parents were at work and my siblings were at school so i didn't have to worry about everyone asking me why i skipped school.

I had taken my wig off. I felt comfortable around Jacob without it. I don't even take it off with friends. Everyone is so used to me being blonde, i was scared that they thought i was ugly. Scared that they thought my hair was ugly.

'You're pretty.' He said, out of nowhere.

'Mehh.' I chuckled while scrolling through tumblr, on my laptop.

'What do you mean 'mehh'?'

'Mehh, i'm not pretty.'

He crawled up to me, closing the laptop. He wanted me to pay attention so i just laughed and looked at him. His mood immediately changed. Why was he upset?

'But you are.'

'That's not true. They told me that.'

'Who told you that?'

'People at my old school.' I said and sighed when i began to think about it again. First i was confident. But when the bullying started i began to believe them. Ofcourse it's true that i'm not pretty. So many people told me that. So they're telling me the truth. They did nothing wrong. They just told me the truth.

I didn't think i was suuuuper ugly, i just thought i was okay and simple. Nothing special. Just a boy who's not pretty.

'That's the most stupidest thing i've ever heard.'

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what he meant.

'You're so beautiful.' He continued.

'Then why did they tell me i was ugly?'

'Because they're jealous, babyboy. They are so jealous of you. You're so pretty, absolutely stunning. Don't ever tell me you're not pretty, okay?'

His hazel green eyes looked worried and stressed. I still didn't understand what made him so upset about this situation. It's not like he cares about me or something, right?

'Okay?' He repeated. I realized i still hadn't say anything. I slowly nodded.

His hand touched my cheek, and then my hair. His warm fingers got through my curls.

'You're a gift from God.' He whispered.

Why was he being so sweet to me?

And why was i even complaining and questioning about it? I really liked the way he talked to me. His sweet words made me blush every time he would complement me.

I STILL didn't know what to say. I was nervous and speechless. I wrapped my arms around his neck, letting him know i wanted to hug him. He got closer to me as i felt his hands on my back.

My mom knew about the bullying on my old school. My whole family did. I knew they were trying to get my confidence back by saying i was beautiful and all that stuff. But i just didn't believe them, i guess.

But when Jacob said it, i actually believed it.

I'm worth it.