5 ~ Too many feels

Troye 🎀

It was friday. Finally.

It was early in the mornings and i was just brushing my blonde hair. I decided to wear jeans for once because it was a little too cold for a skirt.

I didn't feel like having long hair today. Should i just go with my normal hair? I've never done that since i've changed completely. I don't think there's something wrong with that, right? It's normal that i want to be girly some days and other days i want to look more like a boy.. i think.

After taking my wig off and fixing my hair i found a shirt with a cute jacket, deciding that that would be my outfit for today.

troyes outfit:

I really liked the clothes and decided to go along with it

I really liked the clothes and decided to go along with it. Right after i was done my mom called my name from downstairs.

'Troye your boyfriend is here!'

What? Since when did i have a boyfriend. I furrowed my eyebrows together and walked downstairs.

And there he was.

'Mom he's not my boyfriend.' I blushed while looking at jacob. What was he doing here?

'Oh.. anyways, he's here to give you a ride.' She smiled at me.

'Really? O-okay. Bye mom.' I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I walked outside with jacob while he kept staring at me. 'What? Is there something on my face?'

'No.. where is your wig?'

Oh. I almost forgot i didn't have my wig on.

'Didn't feel like wearing it today.' I said softly.

He said nothing, making me freak out a little bit. I knew he liked me more with my blonde hair. After he opened the door for me i got in. When he got in too he looked at me with a smile. 'You look amazing. I love your jacket, where did you bought it?' That made me so happy.

A smile grew on my face. 'U-uhm i don't know.. just bought it online somewhere.'

'Well you look cute so it doesn't matter anyways.' He said while starting the car.

While he drove us to school i couldn't help but stare at him a couple times. He was absolutely beautiful. His beautiful hazel mixed with green eyes were focused at the road while his lips moved, saying something to me. But i wasn't listening. I was just admiring him and thinking about his beautiful heart. Out of all other amazing people he chose me to be friends with. I mean, i guess we are friends. I didn't liked describing him as a friend. I didn't understand why but i just didn't like it. I wanted him to be something else, but i didn't know what. How i felt around him was something i had never felt before. It was all new to me and honestly i just couldn't figure out what it was.