6 ~ The prettiest i've ever seen

Troye 🎀

When weekends began i was always excited to meet up with friends, spend some time with my family and just chill out.

It was weird for me that i wasn't doing that right now. I was home alone. The rest of the family were at a restaurant, eating dinner. They asked me to come but i just said i wasn't feeling well.

I guess what happened between Valentina, Jacob and I was really bothering me. It was stuck in my head.

He still wants me sweetheart

God, fuck her! She can fuck herself. I hate her.i hate her so much. Why does she make me so angry! And the fact that Jacob probably still wants her makes me even more stressed.

I knew it was too early to already grow some feelings for Jacob and stuff but it just feels like i've known him for years. I just wanted him to myself.

Fuck, i really like him. He makes me feel safe. And warm. And amazing.

He's amazing.

I still remember when Jacob wanted to cheer me up yesterday but i just said i needed go go home. He feels bad for me, and that's all.

This morning he called me but i didn't pick up. Why would he call me? He can call that Valentina girl. I hate the fact that's she's in most of my classes.

And right at that moment, i got a text from Jacob.

Jacob: babyboy how r u

I decided to just text back. I was getting bored of all the ignoring. I would lie if i said that i didn't want to talk to him. I wanted to talk to him. See him. Hug him.

It just hurts that i'm just a weirdo who sometimes dresses up like a girl and sometimes a boy.

hii i'm alright

Jacob: then why am i not believing you
Jacob: you were really quiet yesterday since that thing with valentina happened
Jacob: i just want you to know that she's a mean person and she talks like that with everyone. just because she said some things to you doesn't mean it's true. and the next time i want you to ignore all the looks you get because if i think you look beautiful, it's the truth. okay? you're amazing and really kind and what i want you to do right now is to tell me where you are cause i still want to cheer you up

.. i really needed that.. thank you
i'm just home. come over.

After less than 10 minutes the doorbell ringed and i immediately stood up and opened the door. I felt the fresh, cold air hitting my skin, making me lightly shiver. He was wearing sweatpants and a simple shirt, he still looked amazing. He looked up from the ground and before i could say anything he walked inside, closed the door and pulled me into a hug. I said nothing and wrapped my arms around his neck.

'You okay?' He mumbled.

'Yeah. I'm okay.' I mean, i wasn't completely perfect but i was just okay since he got here. He was always there for me..

That evening he tried to make me happy as possible. And he really did a great job in that. It was pretty cold so we were sitting under a blanket on the couch with some food around us. We were watching some funny tv shows, laughing our asses off.