Chapter 13

Joker

Joker and his gang of thugs pulled up outside Gotham city bank. The sun had just risen upon the already hustling city. He got out of the black SUV with his gold AK-47 and a empty duffel bag. 

"I'll be right back" he said to Razor, who was his designated getaway driver.

His boys hopped out of their vehicles and Joker fired a round into the glass front door. Alarms instantly started blaring, as he stepped though the broken glass and his goons followed with their weapons ready. 

Two security guards emerged from behind the counter with their guns raised.  Before he could even blink they were taken down by his goons. He let out an wicked laugh as he stepped over one of the lifeless bodies and headed for the safe in the basement.

***

Mr.J made it out of the building with minuets to spare. He walked toward his car across the street and his thugs jumped into a vehicle that was pulled up onto the sidewalk in front of the bank.

"Drive, Razor" he said stepping into the passenger seat. 

He heard sirens in the near distance as Razor speed away from the crime scene. 

"How'd it go, boss?" Razor asked as he swerved his way through traffic.

"Good, not great. But good, boring." he said putting on a pair of shades. 

"Wasn't much of a hunt" he admitted, holstering his hand gun.

"Almost too easy if you ask me" he said gesturing a hand in the air. 

"Give me a ride back in the city, will ya?" he said turning to look at him.

"I have an appointment to make"  

  ______________________________________________________________  

Harley

"I love it!" a redheaded woman cried to a tall man in the next isle. 

Harley had been shopping almost the entire day. She could tell Frost was getting a little tired of following her around everywhere, so she ordered him to wait in the car. 

She was browsing through the racks of clothing in a large high end boutique. The store was located on a main avenue in downtown Gotham. 

"That makes one of us" the man said taking off the suit jacket. 

The dark haired man stood in front of a large mirror while the lady held various pieces of fine men's clothing.

"Really Brucey, a man of your social standard needs a woman like me to keep you in step with the latest trends" she explained holding up different ties to his dress shirt.

Harley picked up a short black cocktail dress and knew she had to have it. She put the dress over her arm and continued to sort though the clothes.

"Who dresses you anyway? Alfred?" she asked as he put on his jacket.

"Well... Actually." Bruce admitted staring at the ground with a smirk.

The thin lady walked away to put the suits back.

Harley couldn't help but ease drop on their conversation, something seemed oddly familiar about both of them.

Harley casually strolled into the next isle to get a closer look at the man. Suddenly she tripped over the foot of a clothing rack and landed right in front on him.