}2{

Greenies P.O.V:

  I couldn't help but feel a pull to the Brit. But all I could focus on was all of the mermaids above me.

"Is she hot?"
"I call dibs!"
"I saw her first!"
"No I did!"

  The blonde boy offered me a hand but I refused to take it.
"Cmon Greenie. I won't bite." He reached to touch my shoulder so I stuck out my machete.
"Whoa. Ok. Relax. We aren't going to hurt you." He backed up a little bit.
"What's going on Newt!" A voice said.
"She's bloody armed." The blonde said.
"That's it Newt I'm coming down." A new voice said.
  Another boy jumped down into the box then stared at me.
"It's a girl with a machete newt." He said in a 'duh' voice.
"Then you get her out Gally." Brit said.
He walked over and snatched the knife and tossed it to the blonde.
"Day one Greenie." He said.
  He grabbed my waist and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. Suddenly I was flopped onto soft grass.
  I looked around and saw a group of 50 guys surrounding me. One with darker skin stepped forward.
"Welcome to the glade greenie." He said.
"What is this place? Who are you? Why can't I remember anything? What's-"
He cut me off.
"Enough questions."
  I stood up and looked at my surroundings. There were huge stone walls surrounding us. But they had 4 openings. Bingo. First chance I get I'm running.
"Can you remember your name?" The darker boy asked.
"N-no." I stuttered. Him and the blonde were approaching me. When suddenly the group erupts into chatter.

"She talks like Newt."
"It sounds pretty weird."
"I think it hot."
"What do we do with her."
"Maybe they sent her so we can repopulate."
  I looked to my right and saw an opening not too far away. I still had the throwing knives so I made sure they were in my belt tight, took one more look at the group of guys and ran.
"We got a runner!" Someone yelled.
Catcalls, whistles and other crude comments were yelled while I was running. They became my incentive.
I looked behind me to see them all staring at me run. Then I looked at the opening. I was really close now.
"She's heading into the maze! Get her!"
I started running faster. Nuh uh. I'm not staying here. I looked back and saw a lot of the guys following me.
I faltered when I reached the big stone opening looking back before taking off.
"She's in the maze!"
I could here voices shouting for me to come back but I kept going. I made a bunch of turns. I probably should keep track but I don't care.
I stop running and looked around. Every wall is identical. Tall, grey, boring. Why did I come in here? Oh yeah to get away from those weird people. For all I know they were going to kill me.
I began to walk. I think it's sometime in the afternoon. Maybe around dinner.
I walked down a long corridor. It split up ahead of me. Right. I'm going right. I guess.
I did a very slow jog and turned the corner but to my dismay I hit something. That something was going a lot faster then me and was a lot stronger, sending me flying backwards, onto my back.
"Woah." I heard.
I looked at my attacker and it was a tall, muscular Asian dude. He looked like he was tired.
  I stared at him and he stared at me. Damn he's hot.
"A girl?" He asked
  I just kinda stared at him. Wait. What if he is part of the killer group of insulting boys I ran from. Crap.
  I slowly got to my feet staring at him.
"What are you doing in here?" He asked me.
  I turned tail and sprinted. No way he's ratting me out to the others.
  I could hear his feet pounding behind me. I turned a corner and just my luck. A dead end.
"Hey! Wait up!" The guy was yelling. He was just around the corner now.
  I looked at the ivy on the walls and an idea popped into my head. I should just climb. I grabbed some ivy, tested my weight and climbed.
"Get down from there!" The guy yelled.
  I looked down. Big mistake. The twisting of my body made the vines snap. I closed my eyes as I fell about 20 feet but I never hit the ground. I squinted my eyes expecting an impact but all I saw was a concerned face staring at me. He saved me.
  He threw me over his shoulder and began to run once more.