Bulimia/Anorexia

Bulimia and Anorexia are not the same thing. The only way that they are related is the fact that they are Eating Disorders. Now, I should know, being the fact that I am recovering from Bulimia. So, Bulimia is an eating disorder in which you normally eat little to nothing, then eat a ton one day, and then make yourself throw it up/ puke. In other instances, people who are suffering from Bulimia also might gorge themselves everyday, then make themselves throw up every night. Anorexia, however, is very different. If you are someone suffering from Anorexia, you eat little to nothing each day. You take it upon yourself to keep from eating. Let me tell you guys, Iron Pills ARE NOT FUN, and they DO NOT TASTE GOOD.

         I have something to say to those who are suffering from Anorexia and/or Bulimia, or anyone really. You look at yourself and the mirror and think, Fat or Ugly or Too Skinny. And hey, I understand so fucking much, you have NO IDEA. I promise you, there is one, if not many, people who love you, and look at you thinking, They are the most beautiful person I have ever met. Whether it be your family, your friends, or that shy boy/girl in the back of the classroom who stutters around you.

      You ARE beautiful, and you ARE worth something. I swear to you.

Never Give In Guys.

Nix