5

Unknown
California, 1998
-
Lights flashed, as the beat of an unfamiliar song played, my eyes scanned the room for her, Until my eyes landed on her as she sat at a table looking worried, I walked over and sat down in front of her.

"Did you do it" I say, holding the wad of cash waiting for her to reply.

"Yes, now give me my money" she responded looking up at me with hatred in her eyes.

"Where'd you put the body" I said in a serious tone.

"I left it there, I left as soon as it was done" she said, worried, I got up and grabbed her by the hair, dragging her towards the bathroom.

"You didn't hide the fucking body?" I screamed angrily "are you fucking crazy?" I screamed and threw her at the wall "go back and fix it" I said before walking off.

Normani Kordei
California, 2015
-
I woke up to the feeling of cold water splashing on me, I gasped for breath and soon felt a fist hit my nose, I let out a cry of pain and heard a chuckle.

"Listen here bitch, don't even try playing detective and trying to figure it out, or else you'll be found dead as well" she said in a dark tone, almost as if she was demonic.

"Fuck you" I spat out and instantly regretted it as soon as her fist hit my eye, I let out a loud scream and she hit me again.

"Shut the fuck up!" she yelled and grabbed me by my hair and threw me to the floor, she then stood on my back, I let out whimpers as I heard a few bones crack, she didn't care she pressed down harder.

"I hope I don't have to explain myself again" she said before she stepped on my head, knocking me out.