11

Normani Kordei
California, 2015
-
She had gotten closer and had pulled out a syringe with a very sharp needle, a substance had been inside but I was not sure of what it actually was.

"We know you're not gonna keep your mouth shut, so we'll have to shut it for you" she said, I didn't understand what she meant by these words, they couldn't possibly keep me quiet, could they?

She plunged the needle into my arm and the substance which had been in the syringe was now inside of me, I wanted to scream in that exact moment but, I couldn't.

A week later

Lauren had came back every other day to inject me with more of the substance that had kept me quite, my mother had visited me and was telling me about her week, she had been struggling maintaining her emotions and I wish I could just give her a hug but, I couldn't move.

It seems like the world just wanted to punish me in that moment, Lauren had walked in and had been telling my mother to get out, mother not knowing who she was refused to leave, if only she had known what she had gotten herself into.

"Listen, I'm not gonna tell you again, get out" Lauren said in a very serious tone, mother, once again refused.

I noticed Lauren walk over towards the vase of flowers that had been given to me by a close friend, she grabbed them and walked over to mother before smashing it against her head, knocking her out.

A scream erupted from my mother and Lauren ran off before anyone could come inside and see what had happened.

A/N

Hi I'm back I guess, I don't know how I feel about this chapter but I hope you enjoyed it?

(I realized how many times I put mother but oh well)