9

THERES SMUT CAN YOU BELIEVE
-
Camila Cabello
California, 1998
-
I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't breathe, I felt as if I was drowning

she saved my life, but she wanted something in return. I had to kill Dinah Jane, but I couldn't do it myself, I need someone else to do it for me.

It felt like a lightbulb went off in my head, I ran over to the phone and quickly dialed a number.

"Perrie? I need you to do something for me" I said ideas of how to escape after it's done.
-
Lauren Jauregui
The night of Dinah's murder
-
I watched her enter, all eyes were on her, she was walking towards me, ready to order her usual drink.

"What can I get you?" I asked politely hoping she would order a beer, she did.

"Hey, do you know who that guy over there is?" She spoke with curiosity as her eyes darted towards the guy and back to me. (Buy Back To Me on iTunes)

"No, but he's been staring at you all night" I said making sure to sound believable but I knew who he was, his name was Shawn and he was gonna help us with this.

She just nodded and took a sip of her drink, her eyes trailed over my body and I smirked.

"Can I show you something in the back room" I said seductively, she looked up shocked and nodded eagerly, she followed me into the back room and I slammed her against the wall, trailing kisses down her neck.

She let out a soft moan and I slipped off her dress, leaving kisses on her body, slowly getting closer to her area.

"Come on" she moaned aggressively, I trailed my finger around her clīt, before putting one finger in, she moaned loudly, I slowly added more fingers and her moans only got louder, I heard a whistle and stopped before getting up and walking out.

It was time, we all stepped outside, she walked out through the back door looking confused, we slowly followed her, making sure not to make a sound.

She turned around and saw Shawn but not Perrie and I, she turned back around and started running, so he ran after her.

We had moved ahead and had hidden, ready to attack. I looked at Perrie and nodded before we jumped out and ran into Dinah, and hit her in the head, causing her to pass out.

We watched her, laying there, unconscious, but the goal was not to have her pass out, it was to kill her.

"Shoot her." I said to Shawn before he pulled out his gun and shot her, blood splattered on our clothes, but we didn't care about that, we cleaned off the blood around her and on her clothes before running off.