10

Ok but this has 1k reads what even, thank you so much.
This update sucks tbh but whatever!!
-
Normani Kordei
California, 2015
-
It was around 2 am and green eyes were staring at me, I couldn't move it was as if my whole body had been paralyzed, she had moved closer and was right above me.

"Hello Normani" she said softly her hands trailing up and down my arm "you shouldn't have played detective, all it did was get you in a hospital" She chuckled, more of an evil chuckle than a regular laugh.

I opened my mouth to let out a scream but nothing had come out, I didn't want my life to end like this, someone help.

Camila Cabello
California, 2015
-
"She knows what we did" I tell Lauren as I let out a sigh, I've regretted everything since that day, I wish I could take it all back but, what's done is done.
"We can't let her tell anyone" she says running her hand through her hair, I nodded but there was no way we could stop her, we definitely weren't gonna kill her.

We had been silent, Lauren was probably brainstorming ideas on what to do but there was nothing until, an idea came to my head.

"What if we keep her paralyzed" I ask, curious if that'll even work, Lauren was deep in thought wondering if that would work.

"How would we do it?" She asks, that was a great question but I had not come up with an answer just yet, we were gonna do it, nothing could get in our way.