V

10 years previous
"Fuck... fuck... fuck... Dallon get up!" He whisper yelled, shaking my shoulders violently. I sat up quickly rubbing my eyes in confusion.

"What's wrong?" I asked him quietly propping myself up on an elbow.

"It's late... we've been together too long..." he sat up from the couch where we had been sleeping peacefully in a post orgasmic haze and ran around stepping into his jeans and getting re-dressed faster than I had ever seen.

"So?"

"They don't like me sleeping with random guys I meet on tour," he stopped and looked at me with a sad look in his eyes. "I'm sorry..." I got up following suit getting back in my jeans.

"So that's it?... a fuck and then you leave?" I said buttoning up my shirt and picking up my tie and draping it around my neck.

"I said I'm sorry..." he grabbed his back and slung it over his shoulder before opening the door and holding it open awkwardly. "C'mon..." defeated I followed him and walked into the hall.

"I guess this a goodbye then," I turned on my heels with my head bowed and started walking away until I felt his hand on my shoulder and spinning me back around.

"Here's my phone number," he said handing me a slip of paper and standing on his toes pressing a soft kiss to my lips. He winked and ran to the set of double door, his sneakers squeaking loudly on the linoleum floor.

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful day. Here we have a suuuuppper short chapter... but a chapter nonetheless. The chapters that go back in time will be shorter than those of present tense. So be prepared. I LOVE YOU ALL! *throws kisses*
-Syd