- 1 - you'd come five minutes into it - 1 -

- 1 -

"They're so cute. You see that's what I want in a relationship."

"Luke, it's a fucking porn movie." Michael rolled his eyes trying to concentrate on the TV that was playing adult gay content.

"Yeah but look how cute they are, so much kissing and cuteness. Why don't we ever spend that much time on foreplay."

Michael pressed the pause button and turned to his best friend.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You'd come five minutes into it."

Luke slapped Michael's naked chest. "No, I wouldn't."

Older man grabbed Luke and pulled him on top of his body.

"That's such a lie and you know it. If I finger you I need to avoid your prostate otherwise you'll cum the second I touch it."

"It's not my fault it feels so good." Luke huffed.

He could feel Michael's soft dick against his bare ass and he hated how that alone was already making his own cock twitch.

"Can we watch the stupid video already?"

Luke looked back over his shoulder to the TV, he never liked the obnoxious fake moans from porn but he likes Michael's moans.

"What if, I suck you off while you watch them fucking each other."

Michael looked at his friend suspiciously, it's not that he didn't like a good blowjob. Luke was great at taking him nicely and choking on his dick but he knew the man for years so there was something more behind it.

"What's in it for you?"

Luke grinned widely. "I'll get to see you cum all over the sheets you just changed and I was hoping you'll eat me out before my date later so I won't be so nervous."

There was a feeling of pride bubbling up inside Michael's chest. The blond man would always act like on drugs after Michael would tongue fuck his pretty ass.

"Where is John taking you today?"

Luke blushed furiously. "I'm not seeing John anymore."

Michael frowned. "Why not? I thought he was actually a decent guy. You went on like three dates."

"Yeah well, I tried to show him a picture of my parent's dog and that picture we took of your dick popped up."

"Oh shit Luke, I'm sorry. I shouldn't make you take that."

Michael felt bad, he knew how much Luke wanted a steady boyfriend. He had no idea what that would mean for their friends with benefits agreement, but he always put Luke first.

"It's okay, I told him it's my best friend's but I think he felt kinda threaten by it so he never called."

Michael's hand traveled up Luke's torso to his cheek. "You know it's his loss right?"

Luke giggled. "Yeah totally, I have a date with the hot Harry today anyway."

"You mean the dude who always forgets his wallet and makes you pay?"

"Oh shut up Michael, that can totally happen. We both know how many times you accidentally forget to put a condom on."

Michael let out a laugh. "There's nothing wrong about unprotected sex since I only sleep with you, for now, you're only sleeping with me and we're both tested and clean."

Luke gave up. "Well, it does feel better."

"You know it, babe. What about that blowjob now?"

"What about a little kissing before?"

★★★

Okay, I'm so excited about this story.

You can share any questions and concerns with me here.

Oh, and PLEASE comment and vote. (:

*We will also be doing something else here instead of QOTC, we'll play some games.*

They will change from chapter to chapter, but this one is called most likely to.
I'll write down a situation and you vote, who of the four boys is most likely to do it.

Most likely to forget to take their wallet on a date?

Love, Lucija ♡