- 25 - i'll kill him - 25 -

we got to 100 comments on the last chapter. you're all amazing ♡

tw: very minor mention of self harm

- 25 -

"You're out of your mind Irwin. I mean, believe me, I think Calum deserves every single good thing there is in this world but that's a bit too much."

"I'm serious Michael." Ashton interrupted. "His birthday and Christmas are one month apart and then he gets no gifts for eleven months. I have to make it special."

Michael sighed. This definitely wasn't what he expected when Ashton demanded for them to meet ASAP.

"So. You're asking me to let Calum off of work for Holidays when half of the staff including me is away."

Ashton nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes, I've bought us tickets to see Liverpool play on Boxing day."

"In England?"

"Yes."

Now Michael understood everything the first time, but he had to make sure that he wasn't imagining the whole thing up.

"So I'm supposed to close the bar or what?"

"I bribed Shawn and Jordan to work over Holidays so I hoped that will be fine."

Michael nodded, he thought about the situation for a minute. Calum hates surprises and he'll probably kill Michael if he'd find out he had anything to do with it. But he also knew his friend would be over the moon to see his favorite football team play. And see his family which lived in England after all.

"Okay."

"Okay? Really?" Ashton was pretty sure Michael would say yes but he was still excited.

"What did you bribe them with?"

"Oh, I got them VIP tickets for Drake."

Now Michael understood what Calum meant when he told him how fame didn't change Ash one bit. He got access to the best parties, concerts and all and he gave them away. Whenever he would meet a fan on the street he'd invite them for ice cream or something and one time his supporters even got his name trending.

Calum still talked about it with pride in his eyes. It was just after they officially got together for like the fifth time. The actor saw cuts on one girl's wrists and drew a butterfly on them.

To Ashton, it seemed like the smallest detail but to the girls and the rest of the world, he became a symbol for pretty curls and a big heart.

"And for his birthday?"

"I'm taking him to Hawaii."

"Geez Irwin. Even I would date your romantic ass."

"You'd only date me for my ass."

Michael choked on his tea while Ashton just giggled.

Michael was happy for him and Calum.

"Well, you better get going. Calum asked me to bring him lunch at work. Since I start at four I'm sure you, the perfect boyfriend you are, could get him something before he starves."

Ashton grinned. "You Michael Clifford, are an angel."

"Angel and nothing else."

After Ashton had left Michael sat his ass back on the sofa the watch the last minutes of Camp Rock 2. He missed most of the movie because of the visit. But he could always ask Luke to watch it with him on their next movie night.

Just as the final song was playing his best friend called.

"We're watching Camp Rock tomorrow."

"Mikey?" Red alarm. Michael was greeted with a familiar voice but what made him panic was the undertone of it. Also well known to Michael.

"Luke? Lukey are you fine?"

"I..." There was a pause and Michael heard the blonde blowing his nose. "I'm fine."

"You don't sound fine princess, what's wrong?"

"I-i went to see Chris."

"Do you need me to pick you up? Where are you?"

"No, no I'm fine. Really. He-he just screamed at me in front of the whole office. And he said some mean things."

"I'll kill him."

"No Mikey. It's fine. His boss told him to go home or he'll fire him. And he let me go to his office and his secretary got me some tea."

"Okay." Michael calmed down a bit. He already made three different plans on killing Chris's stupid body. "Are you sure you don't want me to pick you up?"

"Yes, Ashy will come and pick me up. We... Um... We need to go over some stuff, but I just wanted to let you know I did it and to tell you to bring out the best whiskey when I come to the bar today."

Michael chuckled and he could hear Luke doing the same.

"Okay, Lukey. See you tonight."

★★★

Thoughts on the chapter?

Ashton?

Luke calling Michael?

What do you think will happen next? With muke and cashton?

QOTC: Favorite Jonas Brother's song?

Love, Lucija ♡