[3/?] Cooperation

January 16th, 2019
11:30 pm
Japan, unknown location

Not once had you ever imagined to stay here for as long as you were here until now. It had now been slightly more than five years since you had been rescued and became a part of the Demon Organization. And that also meant five years since your complete memory loss.

However, you had to admit that there was something else that Loïc was keeping from you and surprise, it seemed like it had once again to do with the one and only Japanese Imperial Demon Army. Whenever you tried asking for more details about them, he completely either changed the topic or just walked away, claiming that "you didn't need to know more about these traitors" and that "it was only for the best".

'For the best my ass. At this point in time I honestly believe that I was once a part of them.'

Yes, you really thought that was the reason why Loïc refused to give you more information about them. In your eyes, he was just scared that you would start to remember more things about your life with them and that you would try to go back. And that was a selfish and pathetic thing to do. Of course you would never even think of telling him that because you feared the consequences and such, but it was always in the back of your mind whenever you tried talking to him about this.

So you did the only thing that had come to your mind : you were going to look up your personal information that Loïc had kept in his office. If you got caught, there were possibly going to be huge consequences as well, but you honestly doubted that he would come here at such a time. He was probably already asleep by now.

You carefully opened the door, slowly enough to prevent it from making any creaking sounds that could give you being here away, before you closed it at a ridiculously slow rate as well. Thank god that he had once given you a short introduction to show you where everything was stored, or else you would be damned by now. Looking through every shelf was honestly the last thing that you wanted to do right now.

"And in case you ever suspect someone of being a spy or something in that direction because of their actions, you can always come here and look up their personal information for more details if you want to."

Loïc's voice echoed through your brain and you could almost still see the goofy smile that he had given you.

'Well, this is for my own purposes. I hope you don't mind, Baguette-san.'

Yeah, ever since you had found out about him being French, you had used that name for him. Only in your brain though, because you really didn't think that he would be glad to hear about this nickname.
Still, the thought never failed to make you snort.

You strolled over to the shelf in the middle and were immediately delighted to see that it was in alphabetical order. So no, there was no reason for you to stay here for too long. The plan was to get the original document(s) and make a copy of it that you could take with you so you wouldn't have to spend too much time here.

'(F/n) (L/n)...Well, this was easier than I thought it would be.'

You snatched the papers out of the shelf as soon as you could and walked over to the printer to make a few copies.

'Ugh, I hope this won't make too much noise.'

Your eyes darted across the room out of pure boredom and you could only admire how clean this office was. Unlike most people would have assumed, Loïc was actually quite the cleanfreak and was very strict when it came to cleaning and such.

'Dusty Baguette-san.'

Letting out a snicker at your own thoughts, you were delighted to see that the copies were already done. You hastily stuffed the original papers back into the shelf, being careful not to mess the rest up, before you got out of there as soon as possible.