Leonardo x reader

HEY AND SORRY GUYS!!! I haven't updated in a long time.... I didn't have inspiration until now! So here it is!!! Hope you enjoy!( this is your outfit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was another loud night,  Parents screaming again over nothing, stressing over homework and other shit like that

It was another loud night, Parents screaming again over nothing, stressing over homework and other shit like that. I just need to breathe without getting harassed by people. I climb out my window and go to my apartment's rooftop.

I took a deep breathe and relax, for New York at night, its peaceful. Until I hear a big crash.....WTF is that? I went to go to check cause I was curious. As i was coming down from the rooftops, i hear a noise.... sounds like someone?

"Hey are you ok down their?" i ask but i didn't get a response so i went closer. I hear moving so I stop where I was. "I'm not here to hurt you it's ok" i said. I heard a sigh from the stranger and he got up. Once he stepped out of the dark, i was kinda in shock. He was a turtle? With ninga weapons? That's new. I was about to say something but he put his hand over my mouth.

"Please don't scream, just breathe" he said in a calm voice. I removed his hand and said "I wasn't going to scream, i was going to ask for a name if you have one" I said. He look surprised about my reaction, but answered my question anyway "Leonardo, but you can call me Leo what's your name?" he asked

"Y/N" i said while shrugging my shoulders. I asked him if he wanted to join my on the rooftop and he said yes. We talked like there was no tomorrow. He told me about his brothers and his father and all sorts of things. I told him about my childhood and all the weird things I have done. We made jokes and played games to midnight.

I yawned and accidentally laid my head on his shoulder, i felt him jump at first but got use to it. We stayed like that for a bit, just enjoying everything. It was the best thing that happen to me all day!!!!!

"Hey Leo, i hate to ruin our time but I am very tired, i'm sorry" i said in a sad way. "It's ok Y/N maybe we can do this tomorrow?" he asked while he blushed. "Of course" i said. Before I went to my room, I gave him a kiss on the check and walked away.

I am so happy that i meant this turtle!!!!!!!

If this sucked sorry, I am not the best at writing stories!!!! I am trying to update more so you guys can read this book but so far i'm failing but i am trying to. SO please have faith with me guys!!!