Peter Pan x reader

so..... i failed at my goal to update more......sorry but i'm here now!!!!! BTW you have been on the island for for about 2 years and you are a natural badass!!!!!And this is a photo of my daddy

sorry but i'm here now!!!!! BTW you have been on the island for for about 2 years and you are a natural badass!!!!!And this is a photo of my daddy

Y/N pov

I was walking down a path with one of the lost boys, Daven, and we were laughing about a corny joke he said. "That was the most stupidest joke ever!" i said as i was trying to get my breath back after laughing so hard.

He smiled and tried to tell another one, but luckily we got to the camp. The boys look up and saw us, they smiled and start jogging up to us. "Hey Y/N" I heard a lot from them, I looked up and saw my crush for 2 years, the man himself, Peter Pan. When i came here, i washed up on shore scared and wet, he helped me get back on my feet and he let me be the first Lost girl.

I blushed and look down when we made eye contact, after 5 minuets of trying to get out of the boy group and I went to my little tree house

Just as i put butt on the bed, Peter busted through my door with a angry look on his face. Oh gosh, when he has this face he is very mad or a lost boy did something.

"What's wrong Peter?" i asked him.He gave me a dirty look, rolled his eyes. "WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!!" he said. I look at him like he was on drugs. "What?" i said. He screamed and grabbed me and pushed me on a wall. I was scared and i guess he saw it and backed up.

He punched a near by wall and let a dent, WTF!!!!! "Peter Pan what the hell is wrong!!" I screamed. He look at me and took a breathe, what came out of his mouth next I was so surprised.

"When i see you, i get a weird feeling. When i hear you i get happy. You make me feel a way i have never felt this way about anyone, and i have been alive for years" he says as he is taking a breathe. But i stopped him before he can finish with a kiss.This kiss felt like heaven(do you why? he is daddy ;)). he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer until no space was between us. I heard a knock at the door so i pulled away. One of the lost boys came in and told us dinner was ready.

I said we will be out in a minuet and he left. I felt hands around my waist and a head on my shoulder. "Wanna continue with that kiss?" he asked. I turned my head to get a better view of him, and i see his beautiful green eyes. I giggled and kiss his check. "Maybe later now I am starving" i said as i touch my stomach.