Shawn Mendes x reader

I have been waiting to write this one, and if you know me in person, I LOVE SHAWN MENDES!!!!!!! He is just so....... UGH like look at this he is just daddy!!! Now lets get this story started!!!

 UGH like look at this he is just daddy!!!  Now lets get this story started!!!

Y/N pov

I was in the studio with My crush/Best friend,Shawn Mendes and his hoe of a girlfriend,Chloe . Shawn was singing one of his new songs on his future album, Kid in Love( go with it) and it's one of my favorite songs. As he was singing, I look over and see the hoe laughing at something. How could Shawn like her, she is always a bitch, always have her boobs and shit like that.

Shawn was walking back into the booth where we were. "You did great shawn!" i said. He look at me and smiled with his pretty white teeth. "Thanks Y/N" he said. He look at his girlfriend and hope she would say something but she didn't. He look sad when she didn't, but he put his attention back on me.

She finally said something after 5 minuets she notice him. "Hey baby, you sounded great" she says as she hugs him. The face he made was funny because he look like he just ate a lemon, and i giggled. She look at me and said "What's funny fatty?". I look around and look back at her and said "Who talking to?". Shawn laughed but Chloe gave him a death look.

"Shawn if you want to laughed at me, we can break up" she said all serious. I kinda backed up but Shawn pulled me towards him. I was confused but then he just kissed me out of no where. It felt like fireworks, i grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer. When we pulled away Chloe had a surprised look on her face and walked out the room.

We laughed, look at each other and blushed. I grabbed his hand and he look at me. "I was planning to break up with her anyway" he says as he put his hands around my waist. I put my hands be hide his neck and gave him a small kiss. "Good, she was ugly and she dressed like a hor" i said.

After we left the studio, we spent the rest of day cuddling in his house while watching Disney.