Meeting Zayn

Meeting Zayn

Zayn had a spot outside against the wall, his foot propped on the bricks as he watched the door. Even from out here the bass of the club was thumping. He took a long drag from his cigarette.

The door opened and a woman with purple hair walked out; she had tattoos peaking from her low cut dress. She pulled out a box of cigarettes from her pocket and shook it. She frowned when nothing jostled around inside it. She let out a sigh before throwing the useless box away. She stood beside Zayn against the wall.

Zayn sighed and pulled a fag from his box and held it out to her, "here, love."

She smiled, "thanks, Zayn."

She lit the cigarette and placed it between her lips. For a second Zayn had forgotten how he was an international boy bander and was shocked she knew his name. He ran a hand through his hair.

"Whats your name, since you already know mine?" Zayn finished his cigarette and lit another.

"Anna-Marie," she sighed, obviously unhappy with her name. She took a long drag before tapping off the excess ash.

"Don't sound so down. I think thats a beautiful name." Zayn placed a hand on her shoulder. Anna-Marie nodded in thanks.

"So Zayn? May I ask why you are here? You don't seem very happy..." She turned to face him.

"Um....," he wasn't sure if he should tell her but he felt like he could trust her, "well, me and Perrie got into a fight. We broke up for good. The boys thought I was down for too long and brought me here." Zayn felt better after telling her.

"I'm sorry, Zayn. I understand in a different way but I understand. I caught my boyfriend taking another woman to her ultrasounds. He admitted to getting her pregnant while we dated so I broke up with him. My girls decided I had to get some action tonight," Anna-Marie let out an infectious laughter that soon Zayn caught.

Anna-Marie finished the cigarette and stubbed it out. She threw it away and sighed. "I guess we should go back now."

Zayn shook his head and also crushed the end of his cigarette. "Do you want to leave? Go get some dinner or something?"

Anna-Marie took a minute to reply. "Sure! Why not Zayn. Let me just get some of my items from my friends and I'll met you out front."

She grinned widely as she walked away. It was basically a date with Zayn Malik! The Zayn Malik from One Direction! She gave the least amount of information possible to her friends before grabbing her purse and meeting Zayn at the front.

"So where are we going Mr. Malik?" Anna-Marie giggles softly.

"I know a small café that is pretty secluded. I thought that would be nice. It's hidden from paps, too." He smiled and led the way.