Chapter 15

*Harrys P.O.V*

My life has changed.

I met the boys.

We moved to London.

I met Sam.

I started to date Sam.

I fell in love with Sam.

I found out my girlfriend is a mythical monster.

I met Mandy.

Not very many guys can say they are dating a vampire and I don't know if I should be proud or scared.

Lately Sam has been worried about the letter. She pretends to be happy but deep down she is fearing that they will find out and hurt her. I don't want any one to touch her but me against a few vampires? I can't do anything without getting myself killed.

I was in Sam's house on the couch. I stood up and walked into the kitchen where Sam was drinking a glass of..blood. I hate saying that. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Babe, just forget about the letter."

"How can I Harry? It's always on my mind. I just can't help but think what if they found out? I would get hurt."

"Let's take your mind off of it... How did you meet Mandy?"

"I met her about 5 years ago and I ran into her in the forest."

"How long have you and Mandy been vampires?"

"Well, I was turned when I was like 9 or something and Mandy was about 5 years ago and I know that because I turned her."

"So that makes you her Master or something right?"

"Yeah, so if I command her to do something she has to obey."

"Can all vampires turn?"

"No. The 5th offspring can't turn and the first offspring of the 4th. I was the fourth of this one person and since I turned Mandy, she can't turn people."

"Does it hurt getting turned?"

"Yes for about 10 seconds then your neck gets numb. You then black out for about an hour then you wake up as a vampire."

"What if... you could turn me?" I looked down a little afraid what she might say next.

"Harry no. You should savor humanity. I miss being a human. If I could change back I would."

"Why? You live forever and you stay young."

"It's not all what it's made out to be you know. I didn't want to be in this situation. I was grabbed and turned by force and I would love to be human again. When you turn you can't go back."

"Sorry I ever asked."

"It's fine you were just wondering."

*Sam's P.O.V*

There was a knock at the door and I starred at the door before turning back to Harry. I walked to the door and looked the out the peep hole that my door had. I saw two figures and they were vamps from they way they were dressed.

I took a closer look and I saw that they were the head vamp and his assistant. Shit! I then started to panic.