I don't even know anymore

Well I actually updated something for once in my life, I think I deserve a high-5. Charlotte back at it again with never updating!

I planned to write something super inspiration and well-written, but that clearly is not the case this time. Sorry to disappoint.

You may have noticed that I published a new story. If you could go ahead and check that one out to tide you over from the-update-of-Felecia-Spinnet-that-was-supposed-to-happen-but-didn't. Sorry about that.

You also may have noticed I titled this, "I don't even know anymore." That is because I don't even know what my life is anymore.

Honestly, my life feels so different from what is was last year, and I hardly even know what is going on until something happens. Fun, fun, fun isn't it?!

Sigh. Well sorry about my first world problems. Also sorry if you are reading this and are about to comment,"RIGHT NOW IM DYING OF EBOLA HOW DARE YOU COMPLAIN🙄!!" I hope your Ebola gets cured.

I don't know how to end this, and I apologize for how unbelievably short this is, but hey, two updates in two days is pretty good for me!

I am not fudgesaucecakes who updates 20 times every day. I aspire to have her time management.

Anyways, have nice Sunday, or whenever you are reading this. Aufweidersehen everyone and remember to try to figure out your life.