Delays

So sorry about not updating last week. Life happened, you know how that goes.

I just have to do an extremely late appreciation for 70+ views on Felecia Spinnet!! If you check out the first chapter of it, you'll notice that I thanked "all four of you", for reading. That was when I had a total of four views. Wow.

I honestly remember looking at all of the stories with loads of reads, votes, and comments, and dreaming of one day reaching maybe 10 views.

Oh how far we have come.

Thank you to all of you who put up with me. Honestly, I never update, and make unfulfilled promises on a daily basis.

I feel like I owe you guys an explanation to why I never update, so here it goes.

I can't force myself to update unless the chapter is perfect. I just can't do it. This causes me to never even write drafts, because if it's not perfect, than I know I won't upload it. (insert Sakura's inevitable comment about Dan's roast)

That is one thing I take very seriously on Wattpad in general. I can't stand grammatical or spelling mistakes on chapters. I understand one or two but seriously when someone has a run one sentence that just keeps on going and going and never ending going on for eternity with no commas or punctuation like this sentence it drives me insane.

If you didn't get the memo, that last sentence was a joke.

You are supposed to laugh you know.

Well, this book isn't so deep and powerful anymore is it? I guess it's just more of a release for me. I have a few more story ideas, and I know exactly what is going to happen in the next chapter of Felecia Spinnet, so watch out.

Aufweidersehen everyone, and remember to stay tuned.