: )

Hey everyone.

I published a new story called "To The End of the Universe," if anyone wants to check that out.

I don't really have much to say. I had a thing planned out, but I don't think I am going to talk about that.

If you noticed, I changed the title from Weekly Ramblings to Ramblings because of my lack of updates.

I need help from you guys. Idk if you
want more frequent, shorter updates, or longer less frequent updates.

For the rest of this chapter I am not going to proofread, and just type whatever comes to mind. This probably won't make any sense just to warn you.

I guess I have been thinking about his for a while, but I didn't really know what I felt about it. This topic is very controversial, but not in a bad way necessarily.

I recently read a story in which the main character didn't believe in love. I guess I just always assumed it was real, but I don't really know any more.

Is it just attraction that we feel towards others, or is there something more?

The way I see it, if love is a real thing, and. It just chemicals screwing with our brain, then there are two types.

Type one is platonic love. This is the sort of love that you feel towards your friends and family. I'm not about that incest life (if you guys want an embarrassing story about the time I said incest rather than incense in front of the whole class comment below).

Type two is romantic love. This so the one I don't really know about, as I am a thirteen year old who is single as a Pringle and NOT ready to mingle.

I guess I'll just have to fall I in love one day to determine this. Maybe one day I'll update this in a few years rambling on about some cute boy I'm obsessed with. We'll see.

Let me know what you guys think about his topic in the comments, and have a great week everyone.

Auf Weidersehen and remember to love your family PLATONICALLY.