Ahhhh

So, I haven't updated in forever. I feel like I apologize for that in legitimately every single ramblings.

You may have noticed I unpublished everything except for this and Felecia Spinnet. I just wasn't happy with them please don't question me.

Annnnnnnyways, the main reason I'm updating is because fudgesaucecakes tagged me in a tag, that she wasn't even tagged it but I'm going to do it anyway.

That was a grammatical nightmare I apologize.

1. Nickname. I have so many nicknames. Ask anybody, and they have a different nickname for me. Right now, Char-Char, Char, and Charklotte are my faves. (You might be able to guess my name as I made that kind of obvious)

2. Eye color. I have green eyes. My mom thinks they are hazel, but they are green trust me.

3. Fact about me. My main focus in life right now, besides school, is ballet. That's my thing. I'm not wishy-washy about it either. I'm in the studio six days a week.

4. Favorite color. It was blue, but I saw that a new shade of black was created called venta black, that is so dark the human eye can hardly perceive it. Fun fact, I am also a nerd so stuff like this excites me.

5. Favorite place. Central Park in NYC. I don't live there, but I love that place.

6. Favorite animal. Panda bears 100%. They are just so adorable!

7. Favorite celebrity. I honestly have. I idea. I will have to get back to you guys on that.

8. Hair color. I have blonde hair. That's pretty much it.

9. Favorite song. Blackbird by the Beatles is definitely my fav.

10. Favorite book. I cannot physically pick a favorite book. It's like trying to pick your favorite type of rice! You just can't do it.

I have no friends on Wattpad besides the ones that fudgesaucecakes tagged, so sorry if I don't really know you and I tag you. I'm just a lonely bean, okay?

iusedtobetaller
okkumura
stephaniezager
I HEREBY NOMINATE YOU FOR THIS TAG.