What Now ?

(This Is Gonna Be Long )

Princeton's P.O.V

We are now three months into tour. I miss Sky, and I still love her. I'll NEVER stop. But I'm Currently in love. Not With Skylar. With Lauren. My Personal Trainer. I mean at first she was just a hit and quit so Sky wouldn't have to know. But Now I'm I'm love with her. Lauren. Shes Mixed, she has shoulder length Chestnut hair, Big Brown eyes and she has the best moves. None of the guys no . Actually nobody knows and NOBODY is gonna find out. Sky has been calling, tweeting, instagramming, Kiking, and Snapchatting me , but at the most irrelevant times. Like when me and Lauren are fucking. We go home and a month/few weeks and I get to see my love. I no what y'all are thinking. That's cheating. Well that's were your wrong. It's just I have this Dysfunction where I need to "do" it like every two weeks and I can't go no longer. Anyways, To be honest I was messing around with Lauren before Sky. But she was just a fuck toy hoe. But I dropped all of that hoe stuff when I met sky. Anyways I went on stage, performed and went to my hotel. I seen Lauren Sitting on my bed.

"Hey Lauren " I said biting my lip. Until I seen she was crying.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." She cried into my chest.

"Why " I asked

"Um, I went to the clinic today. And I found out I had H.I.V. and I had it before I met you. So , You Might have it. And I'm pregnant. But it won't effect MY Baby." She semi smiled-Cried

"That's not good. I have a girl who is FOUR months pregnant. And we did it. TWICE. " I went out the room.

As I walked down the hallway I seen Keisha.

"Hey the last few concerts have been Canceled so we're going home tomorrow." She smiled.

I put on a fake smile and said "Great" and walked out. What Now ?

Skylar's P.O.V

My man will be back in a few weeks. I am now four now. I am having a baby girl. I already have a name. Jay Alexandra Perez. Yep. I really missed Prince. But something deep In my gut tells me he cheated on me. Anyways today was just a lazy day. I showered and got dressed in a Pink Mickey Mouse sweatshirt, some black leggings and some black and pink vans. I lounges around all day