Miss Moving On

Ray's P.O.V

I felt Really Sorry for Sky. She REALLY didn't deserve that bullshit. After that whole. Altercation, We all left . I went home and chilled. I was laying on my bed thinking about Sky, and I heard a Knock on my door. I went to answer it and it was Skylar.

"Skylar" I said giving her a hug.

"Hey. Do you think I could stay here for the night." She asked of course.

We sat on my couch , watched T.V. , and talked. Well, She doesn't have H.I.V, So that's good. It won't effect us. In the future I you know what I meaaan ; ).

Skylar's P.O.V

I'm glad I can come to Ray. Anyways we talked. then he made me Tacos (They were FIRE !) , and the I changed into some of his Basketball shorts, and one of his t-shirts.

"Sorry, This is the only bed , Hope you don't mind sleeping with me." He said as he walked into the bathroom.

"It's fine." I answered

He walked out the bathroom . Shirtless. He looked Good. I glanced but I didn't stare. Okay I gotta admit, I do have a tiny bit of a Crush on Ray. But I'd take it slow. We played down (he was still Shirtless) I fell asleep in his chest.

Next Day

Still Skylar's P.O.V

I woke up and went out to my car to get the extra bag of clothes I kept in there. Ya Know, Just In Case. I showered and got dressed in Some Skinny Skinny Jeans, A grey sweatshirt (All I can really wear, Im almost five months pregnant) that says "POW!" on the front, and some grey boots. I put my hair in a high ponytail with a grey bandanna. Ray was still sleeping so I went downstairs and made Breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, and bacon. My Momma always said that the quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I never understood that when I Was a kid (AN: I never did understand that cause the heart is above the stomach but anyways). As I was finishing up, Ray came downstairs. I handed him his plate and we both sat down and ate.

"Thanks Ma, But You didn't Have to do that." He said.

"Well, It's my way of saying thank you for letting me stay here" I smiled

We both finished our food and went to watch T.V . We talked and talked about the randomest stuff to. Like the characters we do and don't like on SpongeBob and Bad girls club.

Ray's P.O.V

I just love Skylar. This Talk We having Is so Boyfriend Girlfriend Like You Know.

"Skylar, I think I'm in love with you. I love you." I blurted out

"I like----- Wait You What " She asked in shcok

"I L O V E You" I repeated

"I -- I Love You Too" She replied

I leaned in for a kiss. We were making out for like Two minutes

"One Problem" She said as she pulled away.

"What?"

"This" she pointed to her stomach.

"Don't worry, I got y'all" I smiled.