Fight For Love

Skylar's P.O.V

When it started to get dark everyone started to leave. Ray had went to the bathroom and Prince came over and sat down next to me. I just got my phone out and got on Facebook.

" Look, Sky, Can we play the song game."

"Sure," I said not looking up from my phone.

"Well, I'll go first. Um, Want U Back, Cher Lloyd." He said scooting closer.

I seen what he was doing and honestly it was sweet but corney. But I'll play along. " We're Never Getting Back Together ; Taylor Swift." I said back.

"Dang. Well Iove you Skylar." He said scooting closer to me. He then kissed me I hesitated at first but then kissed back. Then Ray came downstairs.

"I'm tired of you , Getting all up on my girl. " He said walking out of the situation.

"Look you don't own her Ray," Prince said. Damn, Right he doesn't. I'm not no damn, dog or guinea pig .

"She is my property and it was bros before hoes and when your bro gets the hoe your supposed to let the hoes go."

"Ray, You know Skylar isn't a hoe."

"Damn Right she isn't a hoe." I butted in.

"Shut up Skylar, Nobody Asked you" Ray said.

This made me she'd a few tears because I thought Ray loved me. I really thought he did.

After a few more minutes of arguing and crying they started fighting. Out of nowhere Ray Got shot and Prince was on the floor. Unconscious. I called the police and about 2 minutes later they came and took theme to the hospital. I got my phone and keys and headed to the hospital.