The Last Day for EVERYTHING

Authors Note : The chapter is , Um PG-13, So I advise You Don't read this at school (You know if I'm talking about You ) but yeah, enjoy : ) *Help from a close family friend : )

Princeton's P.O.V

It was our last day of school. FOREVER. I got dressed in Some Khaki cargo pants, a black misfits shirt, and some green vans. I walked out . When I got to school I met up with Skylar. She was wearing a red ruffled dance top with white polka dots on it, white high waisted shorts , and some red vans. he hair was curly.

"Hey babe. " I said

"Hey. " She replied.

She seemed like she was in a bad mood. She's been acting a little bicthy lately. Oh well, I just can't stay mad at that beautiful face. It was a half of day so most of the classes were free time. At the end of the day, I met up with sky and she was in a good mood. That's good. We went to her house to chill. We were watching some lovey dovey movie in her bed. It was around 9 btw.

"Do you love me ?" I asked.

Skylar's P.O.V

"Do you love me ?" Prince asked me.

"Of course , Why ?" I answered.

"Just wondering, Ugh I'm just tired of all this fighting between us." He said.

"I knooooow !" I said.

Jacob leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. Our tongues were exploring each other's mouths . I started to run my fingers through his curls. He didn't pull away so he must be ok with getting turned on ;).

( This is where it gets NASTY so if it not interested skip to the next set of squiggly lines )

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

After about two minutes he pulled away away and started to kiss on my neck which made me moan a little. He asked if he could take of my dance top and I said yes. He took it off leaving me in my bra . We began to make out again. He then Tugged on my shorts asking for permission to pull them off. I nodded my head , allowing him to. He began to kiss from my stomach down and got to my underwear again, tugging on them asking for permission to take them off. I nodded my head. (THIS IS WEAR IT GETS GROSS ). He stuck his finger in me and began moving it in and out . I moaned in pleasure. He stopped, took off my bra and started again.

"You ready ?" He asked me.

I shook my head yes caught up in the moment. I was not sure what I was getting myself into.

"Prince ?!?" I said stopping him in his tracks.

"Yes, " He asked looking up at me.

" I'm still a virgin. " I said scared.

"Don't worry baby, I got you. Just Relax. " He said assuring me that it would feel "good" .

He stuck himself inside of me. It hurt a little but I moaned . He went faster and slower and to be honest it did feel good.

We switched positions a few times and fell asleep afterward. I felt good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~