To Good To Be True

Skylar's P.O.V

When I walked inside the house I smelled the aroma of chocolate chip cookies. As I walked upstairs to the main floor I seen Sophia putting freshly baked cookies on the Platter.

"OmJaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" ( AN : I made this saying up nobody steal I yelled while grabbing a plate of about 10 cookies. She handed me a glass of milk and I ran upstairs yelling I LOVE YOU ! .

When I Got in my room I sat on the bed and ate my cookies and milk watching Criminal Minds (AN: MY SHOOOOOOOOOW !) I. changed in to some fleece pajama pants with hearts and cupcakes all over them and a pink tank top and went to bed. As I was falling asleep I got a text from Prince.

My Prince: Good Night Baby : )

Me: Night. : )

I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

The next morning I woke up still tired as heck. It was Thursday. So only another day until I was free. Then I had to go back to school. *Sigh* I got up and did my daily routine and got dressed in A grey "OBEY" sweatshirt , Black Super skinny jeans, and some red vans. I put my hair in a messy bun . I put on some mascara and lip gloss. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. My Dad was sitting at the kitchen table while Sophia was cooking. I grabbed two pieces of bacon of the plate in the table.

"Morning Sweety !" My dad said kissing my cheek.

"Morning Guys " I said going to my cabinet and grabbed three packs of s'more poptarts. I put them in my bag.

"Gotta Go.!" I yelled putting in my earphones.

My earphones started to blast J. Cole.

I walked to the bus stop and stopped when I seen Liyah and Diamond '. We talked about everything as usual. except the main topic was mindless behavior. I heard Roc and Liyah are together and Prod and Diamond were together. When the bus got here we sat in our normal seats and I listened to Lorde.

When we got to school people kept asking me if I went out with Princeton. Um, How do people know. Anyways I went to my locker as I normally do and something caught my eye. It was Princeton and shy. I new he was to good to be true. He was pushing shy away and she kissed him. After about 10 seconds he started to kiss back. I ran over there.

"Bae, it's not what it looks like " Prince yelled.

I through my bags down , made sure my hair was secure., and swung at that bitch and hit her in the side of the face. I continued to punch her then grabbed her by her tracks and pushed her on the floor. She slapped my and dug her nails into me. I keep punching her until her cheek was bleeding. I got up and kicked her in her face grabbed my stuff and walked off like a boss.

7th HOUR DANCE CLASS

Skylar's P.O.V

I got to dance and put on my normal dance attire and went upstairs to stretch. Then I practiced My dance for the end of the year Talent Show. Prince Kept staring at me. Ugh ,, Why is he so perf ? When we got let out He came up and grabbed my waist from behind. We hugged for about ten minutes. When he let go he asked me to go to his part tomorrow . Of course I said yes. I went down in the locker room and changed into my normal clothes.

AUTHOR'S NOTE : Sorry if this chapter is so boring.