Frank

I have no words to explain this situation...

I smelt the burning before I saw the cabin. And before I saw the cabin I saw the smoke. The first thing I thought was that it was on fire, but luckily that isn't the case. Instead what I found was much worse.

I wound up outside of the Aphrodite cabin, with four used to male females. I didn't really understand what happend at first but when I saw the melted bubble wrap and the dying flame on Leona's hand I figured out what must have happend.

Anabeth was the next one to run to the cabin. She stood there shocked for a moment but then regained her composure and started to yell, "What is this?!?!" she pointed to the melted plastic that was completely and intricately woven around the entirety of the cabin, "Take it down!".

I had hardly noticed that Pacific was behind her intill she stopped flailing her arms around. Pacific just looked at the cabin puzzled, "Where did they get all that bubble wrap from? Does the camp store sell it?" she asked me. "No, I don't think they do." I said.

Anabeth, Pacific, and Myself were too preoccupied with the mess in front of us to realize the girls run off in another direction. Upon this revelation Anabeth ran after them, screaming at them to fix it.
I was decently surprised by the fact that we havn't gained more attention. I suppose that things like this happen all of the time at camp half blood. Everyone must be used to it. "We're lucky no one was inside of the cabin." Pacific said.

Yet she spoke too soon. Only a split second after she had said that a high pitched scream came from the cabin. I looked over to it and through the windows saw one of the Aphrodite campers.

Pacific and I bolth ran and hurried while trying to tear it bubble wrap off if the cabin. It really wasn't that hard. I don't really understand why we were in such a hurry, I guess that the habit of fighting over everything had carried over into this.

For a mmoment felt like everything was normal again. Or, as normal as it was a few months ago. Fighting side by side with one of my best friends.

Except we weren't fighting. We were hurriedly tearing bubble wrap off of a cabin. And almost all of my guy best friends were girls. Yet thats not the thing that bothers me the most. Its the fact that they don't remember the adventures we've had.

They really need to realize that they're guys soon. I don't think I'll be able to last it through the awkwardness much longer.

Did I say that I have no words to explain the situation? I meant that I do, they just don make sense.

Hey look a chapter.

I can write better than this I swear. Just not today...
Celebrating My one year anniversary of having a Wattpad account and this story!!! Yay.
Okay so I started my freshmen year of highschool , I have a new brother, and I started to read homstuck.
Also, my friend and I were going to go as prucan for Halloween but she couldn't find a good Prussia outfit within her price range so we are going as Canada and a dead German soldier.
Honestly I have lost interest in this story. I will keep writing it but the process will be very slow.
I love your support, you all deserve love. Watch out for clowns, and if you live in Florida be careful.
- fishy

(I looked through all of the mistakes and nearly pissed myself. My keyboard is really messed up.)