Anabeth POV

"Hey do you know where Percy is?" Anabeth asked Piper running up to were she was standing outside her cabin. "No idea, though he is probably running around with Jason, Leo, Nico, Will, Cecil, and the Stolls."She said. "How would you know that." Anabeth said. Then Piper motioned for Anabeth to follow her into the Aphrodite cabin.

When they entered the Cabin, Piper led her over to the corner where her bed was. She picked up a piece of paper off her bed. It read,

Hey Pipes,
Don't worry about me, Im with the guys. Were doing stuff... And things

- Jason

"Stuff and things?" Anabeth questioned. "I know right? I don't even think he noticed he made a Walking Dead reference."
"No Piper, don't you think this is a little weird?"
"Kinda..."
"As much as I hate to say it, but when a guy says that they are just 'hanging' with no explanation, that usually means..."
"Oh no you don't think he's cheating!"
"Piper im sorry, I honestly didn't think that Jason would be capable of this kind of thing."
Piper sat down and started crying.
Then they heard screaming from out side.
Anabeth, Piper and the other Aphrodite campers ran to were it was coming from.

When they reached it they found their boy friends with some golden mist swirling around them.

"Percy!" Anabeth shouted "what happend?"
"We found some rainbow rock, when Jason picked it up it broke into these different amulet things and stuck around our necks, we can't take them off!" Percy shouted. Sure enough Percy was fighting a sea green amulet trying to get off. Jason had a sky blue one, Leo was fighting a red, Nico had a gray, Will a bright neon yellow, Cecil an Orange one, and the Stolls had a pink one and a purple one.

Then the golden mist consumed them. When it cleared there were
eight teenage girls where they were standing.
"Who- Who am I?" the girl who used to be Percy asked.
"Who are you?"

(AN: So this just got weird... So I know im currently doing like 13 fanfics at a time, but I just have all of these ideas running through my head and its all like WOAH! But seriously none of my stores have views, so yes. Ask questions, review, comment, and most important, read.)
- Fishy