Pacific

I am about to kill my auto correct. I am so sorry for all of the spelling and grammar stuff. *sigh* If my tablet had a face, I would slap it right now...

I can't believe that Anabeth forced me to wear this! I don't even know what to call it besides a 'this'. Honestly it is ridiculous! Who even wheres a frilly blouse to a party. Anabeth may say that it is 'professional looking' but I wouldn't wear this if wearing it got me one way ticket out of hell. Witch I have a strange feeling I have been there before.

"Pacific, what colors do you want us to paint your nails?" Piper asked me, drawing my attention from my ugly shirt to her and the collection of brightly colored paints in front of her.

I looked at the paints for a while before Awnsering, "Blue"
Anabeth rolled her eyes at me, "of course."
I looked at Jay who was in the corner sitting with her own bottle of clear liquid she was spreading around her nails.
"Are you gonna go with a color?" I asked her. She glanced up at me then continued her work. "I think the clear thing is More for me" she said. I turned back to my work when we heard a crash come from the bathroom. Anabeth and Piper were about to bolt to the door when Hazel, supporting a very woozy looking Nicole, exited the room.

Anabeth stood and took Nicole from her, Lying the death girl on the bed while the gem girl stood there with a big look of amusement on her face. "What happened?" Jay asked, obviously worried. I think that she has a connection to the skeleton princess that is of an older sisterly type.

Then Hazel laughed. She laughed. Her older sister is injured and she laughs? "Relax" Anabeth says putting a hand on my shoulder as if this would help me. I think that she is good at reading my facial expressions, because it did work, she knew exactly what to do to calm me down. Thats when I felt a little spark of something in my chest, admiration, maybe?

"I think that Nicole likes her nail polish a little too much." Hazel said, zipping me back into the real world. She stood there giggling. Then Nicole, who I thought to be unconscious, sat up straight from her bed and put her nails up for the world to see. She nearly gave me a heart attack when she did it but I got a full view of what she was so excited about. Hazel had painted them black with little white skulls on them, and put little gray heart gems for the eyes.

Nicole squealed and looked at them. It was obvious that she was in love by the way her eyes widened so big that you could almost tell apart the deep, dark, brown of her eyes from the black.

"Alright," Anabeth said clasping her hands together, " anyone want to pick out a movie?"

I could tell that my eyes were wide, and that I was drooling butt hat didn't matter, because I, Pacific Jackson, is going to watch finding Nemo.

( Once again sorry for the short chapter, but I was running out if ideas for this. Also if you want to see some thing happen in the story, such as, two Charicters hang out together, or you have an idea for a Stoll twin epic female prank, just leave something in the comments. )

- Fishy