Pipers POV

My boyfriend is a girl. Let me Refrase that. My boyfriend is a girl.
This just got serious. But hey at least Anabeth was wrong and he's not cheating on me. Well I mean she...
"I know were a confused right now but we need to think rationally." Chiron said to the heads of the cabins. But with out the Posidon, Hades, and Zeus cabins presant it was difficult. The Apollo, Hermes, Hephaestus ( omg my spelling sucks ) all had to have subins for their cabins.

"Eight of our male campers have turned female and forgotten who they are." Chiron said. "It is from the crystal of Iris." He continued, " Now Iris created this crystal to get back at some men who were being raciest towards her daughter. Turning them into women." they forgot who they were and went throughout their lives as female intill they realised the truth for them selves, they then turned back into their original gender. It seems our friends have found the crystal and it turned agenst them. Now we must not tell them who they are Acctualy, or they will be female permanently. Anabeth, Katie, Piper, Calypso, Lou Ellen, Miranda, and Kayla. You were closest to their male counterparts so I trust you to guide them into seeing who they are. Some one must also IM Hazel Levesique to come imediatly." Chiron nodded at each girl in turn as he spoke there name (except for Miranda who wasnt in the room).

"But what about there names? We cant just give them boy names, its like telling them to there face." Clovis said, Acctualy paying attention and not asleep like he is at normal meetings.
"Good point." Chiron said.
"We can call Jason, Jay." Piper said.
"And we call Will Wendy sometimes as a joke." Kayla mentioned from the Apollo side.
" We can call Percy Pacific, because you know the ocean" Chris said nudging Butch next to him, obviously the only one thinking his joke was funny.
" Leo can be Leona." Calypso said.
"And Nico can be Nicole." Anabeth said as if it was deffinit.
"Travis and Connor can become, Trinity and Cassidy."
"And Cecil can be Celena"
"Alright" Chiron said.
" Pacific Jackson, Jay Grace, Wendy Solace, Leona Valdez, Nicole di Angelo, Celena (enter last name here), Trinity and Cassidy Stoll."

( this is getting more interesting. And if you couldn't tell I made up the whole rainbow rock thing. When I put (enter last name here) it means that I don't know there last name so think of one, . Also next chapter will be from one of the gu - Girls point of view! )
- Fishy