I'm here

Chloe shut the book, placing it down. She allow everything to process in her mind.

Beca-Rebeca- was a young girl who was unfortunate. Abuses father and depressive mother adding with the bullying at school.....

Everyone does have a breaking point.

But

It shouldn't excuse herself for shooting her school...

Everyone does have a breaking point but that shouldn't give you a reason to kill people.

But the girl was ill in her head...

Chloe grab the diary and slowly step out the tub. The bathroom floor is freezing cold. She pause; hand at the door knob. She slowly turn the knob, opening the door, revealing her old room. The purple walls are tore down; mattress flip over, broken glass, and a strong odor of death. Sitting in the corner of the room, a brunette is crawl in a ball with her back turn to Chloe.

With a light steps, Chloe makes her way towards Beca.

"B-Beca?"Chloe stammer for she has no idea of how the girl is going to react. Will she attack her?

"It's not Chloe!"With her fist, Beca hits her head twice,"It's the voices in your head! Stop it! Chloe will never talk to you!"The brunette begin to repeatedly hit her head, over and over, and over.

Chloe quickly wrap her arms around Beca, holding her fists down.

"Beca, it's me. It's me Chloe."She whisper softly,"It's Chloe, I'm here."

Beca's turn her head and stare deeply in Chloe's eyes,"Is it- is it really you?"

Chloe nod with a small smile,"It's me."She feels Beca twitch so she held her tighter.

The house, for the first time, it's silent. There's no voices, no weeping, shouting, nor whispers. The only sound is the heavy breathing of Beca...

Chloe leans to Beca's ear and with a soft voice, she whispers,

"I'm here."